Chat with Fernando Gonzalez

Discussion in 'Events' started by rttrader, Jul 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. I'm going to try and make it. It's been a while since I read it, but I remember his Level II strategies were one of the first things I put to work for me. But that was in 1999. My use of Level II has changed.

I also liked his take on trading psychology. I went on to other books for that subject. But his book used realistic market scenarios that a relative novice could follow along with. As much as I like the Market Wizards books, those guys did huge scale. I didn't much relate as I was starting out.

-Joe

#11     Jul 22, 2003
  2. ElCubano

ElCubano

I agree....

#12     Jul 22, 2003
  3. Andre

Andre

Just bumping this up to the top:

Fernando Gonzalez and Redwood Trading will be joining us soon in the Elite Trader Chat Room for a chat on applying broad market analysis to professional trading.

André

#13     Jul 22, 2003
  4. Didn't save them, sorry.

Who's Redwood having on next week?

-Joe

#15     Sep 27, 2003
  5. I think Andre' had limited space so he could not "store" all of Fernando's images. Why don;t you PM me and I can put you in touch with Fernando directly he might be able to get you those images for you to review.

rttrader -

#16     Sep 27, 2003
  6. Andre

Andre

FYI, I just reviewed the log, and while I didn't click on *every* link, the ones I did all worked. One tips: If you're viewing a small image, drag over to the bottom right corner and wait for a button to appear. Click on that, and it will enlarge the image.

André

#17     Oct 14, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.