Chat with Fernando Gonzalez

Discussion in 'Events' started by rttrader, Jul 11, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Redwood Trading, LLC is pleased to announce that at on Tuesday, July 22, at 4:30 PM EST, we will be hosting a “live” chat on EliteTrader with Fernando Gonzalez out of our Aliso Viejo, CA office. Fernando will be discussing, “Broad Market Analysis Applied to Professional Trading”. The broad movement of Equities as measured by the DOW, S&P500 and Nasdaq-100 establishes a series of larger trends that are often overlooked by the common short-term trader. He will cover a number of ways the analysis and tracking of these broader trends will benefit any equity trader regardless of time frame traded.

Mr. Gonzalez is a graduate of Boston College and has been an active professional trader for over 7 years. He authored the book "Strategies for the Online Day Trader" (McGraw-Hill 1999), developed the original material & coursework for "Online Trading Academy" (1997-1998) and is a frequent guest analyst on FireTraders.com Trade Radio. He is also the founder of EvolutionTrading.net, Broad Market Recon & Trader Support Services.

We would also like to invite the EliteTrader community to join us for our San Francisco "Open House" on Friday, July 25th from 1:30 - 4:00 pm. Come talk to us, let us show you our trading room, our platforms and how we trade. For those of you that trade futures, Trading Technologies will be giving away a 2-week X-Trader demo account to those that attend. The office address is 160 Pine Street, seventh floor, located on the corner of Battery and Pine.

To reserve a spot at this event, email us at markets@redwoddtrading.com or call John Armstrong at (415) 946-3180.

Good trading....

rttrader -

2. I know him...he has a couple books out doesn't;t he? He is a super guy...met him out in Irvine a couple years ago and was very impressed with his knowledge and professionalism...can't wait to hear what he has to say but could you pass a long a not for him to e-mail me here thru elite??

thanks
    tm

3. Hubert

Hubert

For what its worht Redwood is a good group of guys
    class act check them out

4. TM -

Please PM me with your private email address as I can get it to him quicker directly, to be honest he is so busy he is not a "regular' participant on these boards.

We are very lucky to be associated with Mr. Gonzalez and I think many Elite members will find his presentation to be very enlightening and informational if not profitable!

Thanks for your kind words!

rttrader - :)

5. TM - got your PM ....and passed it along..he's super busy right now preparing for next Tuesday....are you going to join us on Tuesday you could always just talk (type) to him directly on the live chat session.

take care....

rttrader -

6. Absolutely...see you then

7. TM,

Looking forward to seeing you at the chat also...

rttrader -

8. Another quick invite to all to join Fernando Gonzalez tomorrow after the close....I know it will be both informative and enlightening for all.

If anyone has any questions for Fernando, feel free to pm them to me and I will get them to him before the "live" chat begins...

Look forward to seeing you all their...

rttrader -

9. I've always liked his book, Strategies for the Online Day Trader. That helped get me going in the right direction.

-Joe

10. Joe,

Thank you, you know I "just" got a copy sent to me from Fernando.....lol...I'm hoping it will help my own trading as well. I hope I see you tonight in the chat room.

rttrader -

#10     Jul 22, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.