Chat Rooms

Discussion in 'Trading' started by DollarRich, Mar 5, 2010.

1. The website is not officially done yet, the room is functioning, but if you want a sneak peek its.
    www.thetradersfloor.com

I am going to be out of the country to see the world premere of the sequel to Andrew Loyd Webbers Phantom of the Opera "Love never Dies" in London. When I get back mid March though I will be able to devote more time to the chatroom and direction of its trading floor activities.

Thanks for your question.

#41     Mar 5, 2010
  2. Humpy

Humpy

There used to be a great competition on Trade2Win of giving one's forecast for the weekly close of the Dow. Pity it stopped but the usual suspects were always in the running

#42     Mar 5, 2010
  3. Hi Chaos,

Looked at the site. Looks good. Let me know when you are back, stay in touch.

Cheers.

#43     Mar 9, 2010
  4. Thanks, glad you liked it.

I am back from europe and it was just fantastic. I am back and ready to trade. The trading floor today did pretty well. I personally had a trade setup up I was pleased with from a day earlier come in quite nicely. I closed it today in ES for a 10 handle net per contract, so good way to end this week.

Well the room is now "officially" open to the public to try out. Come and see if you are a good fit for our trading group. Once again I am looking for people that will be value added to the group, and not detractors.

The current groups chemistry is one that fosters a high performance yet cordially social environment , and I would like to keep it that way. I have no problem helping people progress with their personal trading, and neither does the rest of the group as long as you are respectful of our time during volatile market hours. If its lunch or after-hours feel free to ask away.

The way I have personally come to know the cycle of a traders progression and adaption is like this. The more trading resources you have exposure to the higher the probability you will find an approach that fits your risk tolerance and psychology that will boost your confidence to trade it with discipline. Then the greater your probability of staying in the profession long enough to survive the learning curve and achieve the level of profitability you are targeting.

I've built something great, and I look forward to allowing those of the right caliber of neophyte and veteran traders to participate and grow with us. :)

Good trading, and Have a good weekend..

#44     Mar 19, 2010
  5. One more important item..

Arrogant pikers need not apply. We will show you the door. Its one thing to be a piker the group can work with that, and respect the journey since we have all been there before and will be again when the market changes and we have to readapt. Its a whole other thing to be an arrogant piker with no respect for those who were kind enough to take the time to try to help you out.

To all arrogant pikers, go blowout somewhere else, but not in our protected environment.

Some say pedigree has nothing to do with being a trader. Well it at least exposes you to the skills of being tolerable around others in a professional environment.

We are a group that continues to grow through word of mouth, but we are always looking for the right caliber of people to join us and collaborate to cover markets and trades.

#45     Mar 30, 2010
  6. TZghost

TZghost

The only good chat room is puretick. We have the money to afford advertising. Don't fall for wannbe gurus who need to post for free. Only 10% of all traders succeed. But see out track record. Only fakers who want to steal your money don't have track records. Running our $ 5 week special right now, and you can be one of the 10% that succeed.

http://www.puretick.com/trkrecord.html

#46     Mar 30, 2010
  7. Trust me I am not a guru. Nor do I want to be as thats not what I am building. A guru seeker wouldn't fit in anyway with our culture as I like to engage people who think for them selves. Since you are a sponsor of ET I have nothing bad to say about puretick. Your posted track record is quite remarkable. Good luck to you, see you in the ES order que.

#47     Mar 30, 2010
  8. spinn

spinn

Do you mean the site featured on Ripoff report http://www.ripoffreport.com/Tutoring/PureTick-com/puretick-com-alex-wasilewski-BDD88.htm

or the one on complaint board http://www.complaintsboard.com/complaints/puretickcom-c166831.html

best of luck becoming the next puretick Chaos, you are almost there.

#48     Mar 30, 2010
  9. LOL...C'mon, man. That's your response after the guy called you out and said you are a fake and stealing people's money? Then you have to pretend to slobber over his hypothetical track record. Sheesh...it's hard not to wince after reading that.

I don't know...it's been a long while since I've had to bite my tongue for the boss so maybe I should have more empathy. Anyway, I'm not trying to instigate anything. But being an ET moderator sure must have some serious perks for you to eat shit like that from a chatroom scammer.

In any case, all the best with your chat room.

#49     Mar 30, 2010
  10. spinn

spinn

since nobody on ET trades, they have to kiss up to the sponsors.

#50     Mar 30, 2010