chat room

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by eurohunter, Aug 3, 2006.

1. Thanks to everyone for the replies . I will get a room open this week. I am testing a new data feed so it will be a couple of days before I get to the room.

Eurohunter

#11     Aug 7, 2006
  2. Euro - well, looks like you are on your way!! At first, you may want to just keep it simple and use a PalTalk or something like that. Just an idea.

Good luck and keep us posted!

#12     Aug 7, 2006
  3. Andriy

Andriy

Yes, please keep us updated. I will look forward to joining you.l I have been looking a long time for a decent, collegial chat room with FOREX trading as the common denominator.

Did I say that right? Sorry, my english is not all that good, but I'll try...

#13     Aug 7, 2006
  4. I will start the room here on the chat rooms on wednesday. Tuesday might be a bit to exciting to start the room.

#14     Aug 8, 2006
  5. I never like to call Fed days and with all the turmoil in the world who knows what the overnight will bring however a couple numbers of interest.
    short term time range 1.2798 must be broken for the bull to be in danger. on the upside 1.2945 must be broken for the bull to continue. Longerterm 1.2603 is downside number to break before the bull can begin to reverse. Upside number is 1.3003 for the bull to continue longer term.

Short term looking at 1.2884 on upside and 1.2839 as support. If this were not Fed day i would expect to see a challange of 1.2884 to fail and would short to test 1.2839. If 1.2839 was broken by 7 pips or more I would look to continue short until a test of the previous bottom was made and failed. Since we are in a Euro bull I would be looking for a support failure and would be all over the long off the failure to break any previous support level.

But its fed day. Good luck to everyone see you on Wed.

#15     Aug 8, 2006
  6. the long from 2859 was a little sloppy due to the low volume but made some money. This was the failure of the previous support level of 1.2839 that I mentioned above I was looking for to go long. The failure of resistance at 1.2881 vs 1.2886 was sign of expected consolidation. went back long from 1.2860 due to divergence adding str to the trade but using tight trailing stop to lock some profit .

Hope to see some of you tomorrow.

#16     Aug 8, 2006
  7. I have opened a room on here on ET called eurofutures please stop by.

#17     Aug 9, 2006
  8. come one come all the room is open. up 11 pips so far . come join the fun

#18     Aug 9, 2006
  9. Make sure you take a look at euro's room! It's free and according to his past posts, seems to be pretty good trading the euro!

Good luck Euro and keep us updated in this thread as well as to how it goes!

#19     Aug 9, 2006
  10. thanks to everyone that stopped in. I hope to see you tomorrow at 8 est or thereabout. so far today 3 trades for 20 pips. not a bad day for such a hard trading day. very narrow range so far still 2 hours to go but dont know if I will have any more trades to take.

#20     Aug 9, 2006