Chat room reviews

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Turok, Dec 5, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. have all of your 89 posts been about alfa trading?

HMMMM

#31     Dec 6, 2001
  2. I get their "calls" daily, and use them as a source of amusement for our trading classes. Their cumulative profits would be in the $trillions if they were real. This is so extremely outrageous, that I don't worry about people paying any attention to them.

Don't want to start a battle, and I am sure that someone may actually pay attention their "past posting" of calls (my personal opinion), but I doubt if anyone is taking them seriously.

(I hope this doesn't sound too inflammatory??)

#32     Dec 6, 2001
  3. Just to think..

....I thought .....I WAS A MORON!!

....as always,

GoodInvesting, Rocky

#33     Dec 6, 2001
  4. Don,

My last post was NOT directed at YOU...

Rocky

#34     Dec 6, 2001
  5. I am waiting for one of my "pairs" to get back to where it belongs...and "treading water" on the board here....I did not think that your last post was directed at me (I do get paranoid at times, however!!!)..

#35     Dec 6, 2001
  6. I have seriously checked out the times and prices on the MT
    chat board and they don't seem to match up precisely...

Jeez, I wonder why...

:mad:

#36     Dec 6, 2001
  7. version, check my reply on your thread.

#37     Dec 6, 2001
  8. dottom

dottom

I have seriously checked out the times and prices on the MT
    chat board and they don't seem to match up precisely...

Jeez, I wonder why...

Not only that, they sometimes slip and post calls but the stock never touched those numbers at all that day. big oops....

#38     Dec 6, 2001
  9. I was just reading the posts I put on this tread earlier and realised what a nasty piece of work I had been.

I just had another look at the site and it looks professionally done.
    Somebody who has built a site like that must be very passionate about the subject and probably has something worth seeing.

Who would put a lame track record on his or her site anyway no one would join. Insurance companies don’t advertise by saying we probably won't pay you when you put in a claim, they say how amazing they are.

Anyway probably worth a try, who could complain for 79.99 per month compared to some of the crazy charges you see out there? (Ken at daytradinguniversty $400.00 get a grip mate your not god.)

Anyway hope this has patched things up a bit.:(

#39     Dec 6, 2001
  10. wwatson

Lately here you're reminding me of that movie: Me, Myself and Irene. The good you and the bad you battling it out for control of your body. Be interesting to see who wins. Maybe we should do a poll.:)

#40     Dec 6, 2001
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.