chat room needs to can the cancer

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by OVERtheLINE, Jul 12, 2003.

1. OHLC

OHLC

NO :eek: !! Not the IGNORE button ! That is so damn CRUEL :eek: :D

OHLC

#11     Jul 13, 2003
  2. To be purrfectly honest OvertheLine has a point, Optional777 creates a very hostile environment in that real-time Chat Room.

I can handle him but many cannot.:-(

#12     Jul 13, 2003
  3. bronks

bronks

Don't get all soft and squishy on me now, Puss. You're one of the very few members on this board who's actually worth a shit.

Yes, I'm kissing your ass, so screw you.

#13     Jul 13, 2003
  4. You are obviously a very intelligent fellow. Now KISS MY ASS. Heh Heh

ps right back at ya!

#14     Jul 13, 2003
  5. I guess this might be a bit contrarian, but I find that Faster and Optional777 are like truth syrum for this place nowadays. Without their perceived "cheap shots" at some of the more frequent posters on this place, it would be like the top 10 most active posters and all of their groupies. And, believe me, what I have been witnessing on this place the past 6-8 months makes me want to grab the "vomit bucket" too...

#15     Jul 13, 2003
  6. thank you sir. may your moccasins make happy trails in many snows and the rainbow always touch your shoulder. :)

#16     Jul 14, 2003
  7. Pabst

Pabst

I concur.

#17     Jul 14, 2003

8. Although the first 2000 words of your response still make no sense, i must admit that for the first time you have made me LMAO!!!....Just remember though, if this bladder bag boy club grows , i get a piece of the royalties

Nice post Jack:p :p

#18     Jul 15, 2003
  9. Agree ...

#19     Jul 15, 2003
  10. where have all the good threads gone?

#20     Aug 2, 2003