chat room in need of men

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ROCK SOLID, Jun 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Bob came up with a theory on LongShot/RockSolid.....

He is a shrink writing a thesis on all of us and he is trying to see how much it takes to goad us into annoyance. Bob thinks he has definitely achieved that goal.

Think of it, he has PM'ed all of us, gotten on everyone's ignore list at least a couple of times from direct hits on our sensibilities. He is just checking out our tolerance for bullshit.

:D

#21     Jun 4, 2003

2. cathy, if anything is annoying it is your constant manic /depressive waffling b/w trading methodologies. One week Miller is the greatest, the next week the Monkeys are at the top of charts. Now I see from your recent scribe it's MILLER TIME again! make up your mind. or have "bob" make it up for you!

:-/

#22     Jun 4, 2003
  3. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Hmmm......

Guess you are in the looney bin right next to me you nihilist narcissistic fool.....
    :D :D

#23     Jun 4, 2003
  4. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

FYI....Miller and the chimp are the same strategy. Though you have probably been staring so much at yourself in the mirror you have not had a chance to look.....:eek:

#24     Jun 4, 2003

5. Well, I am glad we got that off our chests...

Now, FEEL MY PECS!!! :D

#25     Jun 4, 2003
  6. bobcathy1

bobcathy1 Guest

Kiss my grits.:p

#26     Jun 4, 2003
  7. No obsession. I just think you are a fool.

You have told me that I eat wrong, yet you know nothing about my diet at all. Now you tell me that I am in a "dry spell" and again, you haven't a clue about anything I do. You tell me to kick my dog, and yet again, this comes out of nowhere. As a matter of fact, you are the one that has been bragging about how tough you are, and all the fights you have won. So if anyone is a candidate to kick a dog, it would be a guy like you.

You go into the chatroom, and say everyone there is a pussy. You contribute nothing, and and never have. Virtually all your posts are either about boasting, or about being insulting to others.

To sum it up........you are a sad case. An insecure loser that needs to take steroids to become something you want to be, but can't attain naturally. In other words, a cheat. And a totally obnoxious one at that.

Some day, when you have to leave your parents home, and actually earn your own way in the world, maybe you will grow up. I just hope for your sake the steroids don't kill you before that day arrives.

I will venture to make a prediction. You say how you have kicked a lot of ass, and how you get so many girls. But heres your future: You will never find a woman to marry you, because women want responsible and normal men as their husbands. And of course, you will never have children, because the steroids have already shrunken your reproductive system to a useless state. And if I am mistaken about this, and you actually manage to impregnate some unfortunate female, she will immediately seek an abortion. Because no one would want to have your genes passed on to their child.

You need to shout about how big your balls are. This is to compensate for the fact that you really have none at all. You say you have big pecs. The only thing you have proven is you have a big mouth that nothing worth hearing ever comes out of.

Regards to RockSolid.

#27     Jun 4, 2003
  8. LongSnot

LongSnot

Grit your teeth and KISS MY PECKER! :-\

#28     Jun 4, 2003
  9. LongSnot

LongSnot

You just made your 405th error! :-\

Now FEEL MY PECKER!!! :D

#29     Jun 4, 2003
  10. LongShot, LongSnot, ROCK SOLID, doesn't matter...you put your foot in it now, and you are toast.

#30     Jun 4, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.