chat room in need of men

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ROCK SOLID, Jun 4, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ***** READ THIS FAST!!! BABAK WILL DETERMINE IT TO BE "INVALID" CHIT CHAT AND WILL DELETE IT ALL SOON!!!*****

if u go into the chat room with any slightly unconventional opinions, you will be hated! every time i go in there, all the pussies gang bang me! it is full of a bunch of people kissing eachother's asses all day!

LongShot is pretty much the only chat room regular with BALLS.

here's a run down of what to expect...every single day!

nitro: out + 1/4
    nitro: die
    nitro: die
    nitro: down $600 today
    OPTIONAL777: were you raped by your father?
    nitro: adding
    losloslos: 777, ja
    nitro: out - 1/4
    ROCK SOLID: sup guys
    nitro: put this guy on ignore trust me
    nitro: spoos spoos
    HOMELESS: tax cuts suck
    ROCK SOLID: fuck that, we need more tax cuts
    RHWsomething: you have a foul mouth
    losloslos: gann time approaching 1.034934093
    nitro: long ES
    losloslos: LONG IS WRONG
    macal: watch out nitro
    nitro: thanks
    nitro: out even
    macal: good job, nitro
    nitro: thanks
    LongShot: bwahahaha
    nitro: spoos!!

ANYONE WHO'S EVER BEEN IN THE CHAT ROOM KNOWS I JUST SUMMED IT UP PERFECTLY!!

IT COMES DOWN TO.....A BUNCH OF ASS KISSERS WITH DIFFERENT TIMEFRAMES BABBLING ABOUT THEIR TRADES.

GO AHEAD AND PUT ME ON IGNORE, BITCHES!!!

ROCK "you can't handle me" SOLID

***** READ THIS FAST!!! BABAK WILL DETERMINE IT TO BE "INVALID" CHIT CHAT AND WILL DELETE IT ALL SOON!!!*****

2. I had a hunch ROCK was Long Shot. Now I am convinced.

Birds of a feather....

3. Hey man,

I read your conversation with LongShot yesterday evening. Just wanted to say thanks for the info re: weight training. Been going to the gym for a little over a month now and trying to lose a bunch of fat. I thought that link on proportions was good, saved that. Anyway, see you around.

Bruce

4. ROFL!! :D

:-/

5. But his balls are getting smaller and smaller from all the steroids* he takes.

*a.k.a. "juice"

6. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

In a trading chatroom. Imagine that!

7. this guys a pussy too ^^^

8. ROTFLMAO!!!!!!!!!! ROCK SOLID YOU PEGGED THESE PUSSIES PERFECTLY!! I CANT STOP LAUGHING!!!! HAHAHAHA! BTW RIGHT BACK AT YA BUDDY REGARDING BALL SIZE! :D :D :D

9. Hey ya all! l
    eave LONSHOT alone:mad: :mad:

Think about it for a sec. If she goes then no more laughs:D :D

10. What a crock!

I have spent time in the chatroom, and overall, I think that Nitro, Loslos, Optional and the rest do NOT kiss each other's asses. Some friendly ball busting, and sharing thoughts. That is what it is supposed to be like. Not about boasting and shouting and getting the kind of attention that Rock Solid/Longshot needs.

They (the regulars) "call out" their trades, and sometimes discuss their reasoning. Certainly there is no downside to being in touch with these guys. Sharing ideas and thoughts is always an advantage. No one has to take the ideas mentioned and act on them. But any "food for thought" can be helpful.

I myself have a hard time keeping up with the chatter....I find it kind of hard to keep up while I am flipping from screen to screen (unlike Nitro, I have always had limited screen space). And when I am trading more than a few positions at a time, it is tough for me to concentrate and participate in the chat. But for those that can type faster than me, I think the chat room can be of value.

I have not been trading for several weeks. I have stopped in to say hello to the "regulars" and then leave. I don't think anyone who is not involved (not trading at the time) is focused enough at the time on the market, and they (myself included) just tend to intrude in the "chat". Become a distraction.

But there is no question that the occasional appearance by guys like Longshot contribute nothing at all. Just another unneeded distraction. And negativity....which is the main gripe I have about guys like him. Trading is a an endeavor that requires positive attitude. Longshot, and guys like him only bring negative vibes. And of course, it is a very safe bet that they are not trading when they have the time to come into the chatroom to be disruptive. (I would be pretty surprised if Longshot ever trades at all.....I have not idea why he spends time on a trading site other to try and impress everyone with how big his steroid enhanced muscles are, and how many fights he has won, and how "chicks dig" him:confused: ).

Peace,
    RS

#10     Jun 4, 2003
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.