chat room for european futures

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by olivierteper, Dec 13, 2007.

1. Hi

I m looking for some chat rooms for the european futures markets , with live signals.

It could be free or with a subscrition .

Even on irc or pattalk .

thanks

2. are there any which are english based?

3. Solja

Solja

I am looking for an active DAX chat room, too. It should be free or reasonably priced and active during European trading hours. A site in German would be fine, too. I am still a beginner, hoping to learn a lot next year. :)

4. http://www.google.com

If you don't want to use google for whatever reason...

Log onto the Othernet or FinancialChat servers (IRC) and type in the following command line....

/list

A special window will pop up with a list of all the public chat rooms available on IRC.

However, the few rooms that don't pop up on that list obviously want to stay private (not listed) even though its on the server.

By the way, the best DAX chat room I know is free and private (not listed) with about 6 fulltime traders that trade for a living via the DAX...

All traders are speaking english in the room including 2 german folks (guy and gal)...all post their realtime trades and brokerage statements.

Hang out in the other mixed futures trading rooms on IRC, consistently post insightful market info about the DAX along with your trades and an occasional brokerage statement...

You may just get invited to the private DAX room.

Happy New Year 2008.

Mark

5. Solja

Solja

Yes I would love to find companion and new views. Happy New Year!

6. baron193

baron193

Hi all, i'm also looking for a DAX chat room, during european open trading times....
    Thank you Nihabaashi for the info.