Chat Problems

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by Baron, Apr 16, 2002.

1. Has there ever been a reasonable explanation given by management for the problem, especially its intermittent nature of working one day, and then not working the next day, etc.?

#371     May 7, 2009
  2. As far as I know, no.

I would appreciate if Baron express a little respect to ET members and clearly explain what's the problem with chat.

#372     May 7, 2009
  3. That would be nice.

:)

Disappointing that there is not greater transparency on this front as to why the issues.

I think most folks would like, and could handle the truth...

#373     May 7, 2009
  4. For sure... All adult people here. And any truth is better than disrespect of not informing people about the problem.

#374     May 7, 2009
  5. Im using XP Proffesional and internet explorer and the main chat room shows "this page cannot be found error"

any ideas how to resolve this problem would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

#375     May 24, 2009
  6. bighog

bighog Guest

Chat is history. Baron did a survey and found out 90% 0f ET'ers paper trade and can not be in chat because they have a day job at Wendys, Popeyes, Carls, Mickeydees etc.

Baron found a girlfriend and needed the $50 a month for chat to support the new gf's crack habit.

#376     May 25, 2009
  7. Bregga

Bregga

Okay, here's the thing with Digi chat. I just installed Opera (the latest one mind you) and got onto a digichat. I can send text and all that, but I can get a PM box. Is this normal or just not possible?

#377     Jun 1, 2009
  8. Chat is randomly up and down... Sad if ET admins trade just as randomly as they support their site. :D

#378     Jun 4, 2009
  9. Today chat is randomly down... Excellent site management, ET staff!

#379     Jun 8, 2009
  10. Baron

Baron ET Founder

Try it now.

#380     Jun 8, 2009