Charts

Discussion in 'Trading' started by m_c_a98, May 2, 2003.

1. Your chart and tradersavy's are neat in combination. The NAZ and S&P cover alot of the markets.

When did you determine the HS failed? It is neat to see how the emerging LT formation becomes a sluggish C&H. I bet the IBD folks think it is too slow.

The saucer of the NAZ and the failed HS on the S&P really put us into a mixed market moving mostly laterally for the IT and LT it looks like.

for making money, it looks like our trading cycles stay shorter rather than longer and we also have broader opportunity base because of so much conformity.

#21     Jun 2, 2003
  2. prox

prox

I think I stole it off dacharts or something.

#22     Jun 2, 2003
  3. hehe that chart rulez :D

#23     Jun 2, 2003
  4. Rawman,

Those charts comparing the Nikkei to some U.S. markets are pretty interesting. I was looking at some of the similairities in the charts myself about a year ago, but realized, I do not want to look at them any more because they were/are too similair and I do not want our U.S. markets to do what the Nikkei is doing. Out of sight out of mind I suppose.

However, thank god for T.A. Playing the ranges would certainly bring in some flow, eh ?

#25     Jun 7, 2003
  5. YES'SIR

#26     Jun 7, 2003
  6. nkhoi

nkhoi

guy in chat room said he has been trading with Nikkei direction, for this year no losts with some trades return double.

#27     Jun 7, 2003
  7. alain

alain

We have done some analysis on the correlation of the Sp500 and the Nikkei. Highest Month in the Nikkei was in Dec89 and highest Month in the Sp500 was in Aug2000. (about 10 years appart)

The interesting part about this little analysis is that the correlation between those two indexes is nearly 97% over a period of eight years (but 10 years appart).

this is just a graphic illustration... keep in mind that the fundamentals are not identical to Japan.

#28     Jun 8, 2003
  8. prox

prox

:D

#29     Jun 9, 2003
  9. My idea of the perfect day trade. Boring and profitable. :cool:

Patience is a virtue.

#30     Jun 9, 2003