Charts of Note

Discussion in 'Trading' started by darkhorse, Feb 28, 2012.

1. #11     Mar 2, 2012
  2. Uh Oh... Smallcaps breaking down hard - IWM off 1.5% versus 0.3% for SPY

[​IMG]

#12     Mar 2, 2012
  3. thnx,
    swisstrader

#13     Mar 2, 2012
  4. [​IMG]

Comeback aborted? For those wondering why precious metals had a crappy close-out to the week: Fresh breakout strength in $USD / weakness in the euro is messing with the script...

#14     Mar 2, 2012
  5. [​IMG]

Berkshire setting up for a potential big run... as a portfolio of high quality blue w/ private equity kicker, BRK.B is at the institutional sweet spot of this market

#15     Mar 5, 2012
  6. gtor514

gtor514

Great thread. I like your charts, they provide some great ideas to ponder.

Thanks and keep it up!

#16     Mar 5, 2012
  7. Now that GM has cut back forecasts for the Volt, this may free up some attention for TSLA and its hot new electric car model coming out this year. The world may be saying that electric cars aren't for everyone, yet, but it appears that stockholders are steadily stepping up to the bar and loading up on shares. Time will tell if they can make a profit and deliver a reliable product, but for now it appears worth watching. I think that selling the $30 strike puts going out 6 months makes sense. I also think buying on a dip to $32-$31-$30 with a stop about $2 under your average cost would make sense also. Note how the stock has gotten "quiet" up here at this high compared to all the other spikes-down from up here. Cheers. Tim

#17     Mar 6, 2012
  8. [​IMG]

#18     Mar 6, 2012
  9. #19     Mar 7, 2012
  10. [​IMG]

OPEN - nice bearish follow through after breaking EMA support - look out below!

#20     Mar 7, 2012