charts,charts,charts...

Discussion in 'Trading' started by traderhr, Apr 15, 2004.

1. cpo

• cpo.png
      File size:
      12.5 KB
      Views:
    #31     May 15, 2004
  2. agrau

agrau

still trying to understand what this thread is about - is this a journal, or what?

#32     May 15, 2004
  3. chance for profit...

#33     May 15, 2004
  4. Trapper

Trapper

Looks like you are posting swing trading picks. Do you only play the long side? I have not had a chance to check out the past profitability of your plays, but at least your website is free.

Best regards,

Trapper

#34     May 15, 2004
  5. hi!

A)100% free website
    B)95-100% long trades (range: 2 - 5 - max 10 days)
    C)70-75% of picks positive

#35     May 15, 2004
  6. agrau

agrau

So it's a kind of advertisement.? Like a mrmarket from Hungary? :D

Would you describe your strategy? This would be more helpful than just a ticker and a screenshot. I am definitely interested to learn from you, but the pics alone don't do this.

On the other hand, if you just want to document your picks, the journal you mentioned on page 5 would probably be the better place.

Best,
    agrau

#36     May 16, 2004
  7. Would you describe your strategy? This would be more helpful than just a ticker and a screenshot. I am definitely interested to learn from you, but the pics alone don't do this.

[/B][/QUOTE]

look, there is not a big science behind it, as I described on my site, I scan through a large number of charts, and then select few which look "nice". I guess, after seing thousands of charts over period of time, person get some form of knowledge or experience if you will. Nowadays , I dont need myriad of TA signals to tell me is there interest for stock or not. Picture tells it all.

watch, learn, earn. ;)

#37     May 16, 2004
  8. agrau

agrau

So there's nothing to learn from you? And nothing to discuss with you? Then what's your point of posting "nice" charts? I just don't get it :confused:

#38     May 16, 2004
  9. whats my point ? what is the point of anyone giving stock tips or similar. Look, I present these charts. Use them for your advantage. Some people find them helpfull, if you dont, that s ok.

#39     May 16, 2004
  10. #40     Jun 1, 2004