Charting Solutions!

Discussion in 'Index Futures' started by cclee, Jul 10, 2002.

1. zxcv1fu

zxcv1fu

I do not know your budget, have you check realtick.com?

#11     Jul 10, 2002
  2. wild

wild

3. cclee

cclee

I would prefer <= $100 a month if possble...
    Anything else within this budget range?

Thanks.

#13     Jul 10, 2002
  4. I was with them for 6 months... $59.00 plus $10.00 for quotes.
    It was a good package but they are upgrading and having some issues so I'm not using them currently. I am using livecharts for nearly nothing at this time.

#14     Jul 10, 2002
  5. cclee

cclee

HI El Cazador,
    Thanks for the suggestion.

I wouldn't mind LiveCharts if I could only click on the bars and find out that bar's Open, High, Low, and Close info... Is that not possible, or am I missing something fundamental?

Thanks.

#15     Jul 10, 2002
  6. As far as I know you can't do that. I am curious.... why do you need that degree of granularity to trade? I'm usually just looking at a 1 minute chart to see if it breaks support or resistance and the T&S to see how heavy the trades are. Good luck.

~EC

#16     Jul 10, 2002
  7. FFastTrade is introducing a Charting/Trading Package that will allow you to use FutureSource charts and have single click Futures Execution with full depth of market on the same screen for under $250. This will allow you to trade Eminis and get CME Market Data included in the price. In addition Round trip fees will be $4.32 for Eminis including exchange fees. Volume discounts are also available.

#17     Jul 10, 2002
  8. cclee

cclee

El Cazador,
    I like to look at the OHLC info for the bars to do various studies, like Fib ratios. That's why it's important for me.

I like the way LiveCharts looks, it's just annoying that I can't click on a bar to find out the prices.

#18     Jul 10, 2002
  9. What chart intervals does QCharts have? The web site seemed to say the QCharts Intermediate package had tick charts. Does the basic package also have tick charts?

#19     Jul 12, 2002
  10. Yes - it'll do tick charts.

Quick question though - I personally never found utility in tick charts. So in your case, what do you find the advantage of a tick chart to be versus using a conventional 1 or 5 minute chart along with a T&S scroll? Thanks.

#20     Jul 13, 2002