Charlotte, North Carolina traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by vguy, Dec 12, 2005.

1. I'm in South Charlotte and trade futures, my neighbor also trades futures.

Go Panthers!

#11     Jan 5, 2006
  2. I live in North Charlotte and trade futures.:)

#12     Jan 9, 2006
  3. What kind of futures do you trade? & how do I know you haven't been trading for more than 2 months?

#13     Jan 9, 2006
  4. Lets go Panthers. We're going to kick some Bears' ass this Sunday.

#14     Jan 10, 2006

5. why did u leave sunny florida for north carolina?

#15     Jan 10, 2006
  6. If they play the way they did against Giants and Falcons, Panthers have a good shot to the superbowl! Don't count the Panthers out.

Of course, Fox and the team should be more prepared for the Bears game this time.

Go Panthers!!

#16     Jan 10, 2006
  7. tyche500

tyche500

bond, bund, emini, and dax trader in Greensboro

#17     Jan 10, 2006

8. no joke..

I would love to know this myself...??

#18     Jan 10, 2006
  9. is the difference in the real estate prices really enough to make up for the weather? i assume thats the reason...

#19     Jan 10, 2006
  10. TGregg

TGregg

Had the windows open today, it was nice. Very rare for hurricanes to blow this far inland. Only 3 hours to the mountains, 3.5 hours to the beach.

But it's a liberal town, crime and taxes going up, road congestion getting worse, schools going downhill, and the city fathers can't wait to build anything that ever gets suggested. At taxpayer expense, of course. Got a beautiful minor league ball park, a bit out of town though. Plenty of free parking, and it's like 5 bucks a ticket and 3 bucks for a big ol beer. Naturally the city wants to build a new park right downtown so ticket prices go through the roof, and it costs a Jackson to park.

#20     Jan 10, 2006