Charlotte, North Carolina traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by vguy, Dec 12, 2005.

1. vguy

vguy

Any traders from Charlotte area in North carolina?

I am just curious to know if any fellow 'Elitetraders' around my area.

2. ha, I just opened up the site to find a PM from someone here in Charlotte and now this thread is started. I didn't think there was any trading interest here.

3. There is a group called something like, "national association of securities investors". You might try that on the net. There is one such group here in Raleigh. They meet in Cary. I'm not a member.

Also try meetup.com. It indicates that we once had a daytrader group here in Raleigh but it disbanded except for two people. I would really like to join a group of full time daytraders but no such luck so far.

Good luck.

4. Midas

Midas

What part of Charlotte? I went school in that area before moving to FL. There were no good day trading operations at the time (2000) so I left to pursue a trading profession elsewhere.

5. I'm in Kannapolis, a little north.

6. I'm down in Matthews. I just moved up from south FL.

I actually just started going to the IBD Investors meetings. The next one probably wont be til at least midway through January. There are quite a few traders at those meetings

7. vguy

vguy

Wow!! There are a quite a few traders in Charlotte area.
    Recently, I came to know about IBD. After lots of thinking, I registered in investors.com. I would love to join IBD meetup group.

Thanks dvshucks for this info.

8. I am so looking forward to meeting you all and learning a lot from you guys. :D

9. Hey, Anybody in or around North Carolina that trade futures?

10. I trade futures options and live south of Chapel Hill.

#10     Jan 4, 2006