Charlie Sheen Hit With Restraining Order from Ex-Wife

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by Pabst, Apr 22, 2006.

1. first of all, get the name straight. and second of all.... that was all BS... it was a set up.. a lame one at that.

#11     Apr 22, 2006
  2. Ricter

Ricter

Ok, grow a better one.

#12     Apr 22, 2006
  3. Maverick74

Maverick74

And you can prove that right, that he was set up?

#13     Apr 22, 2006
  4. did it go to court??? if not.. why not? as badly as these guys wanted his head.. if there was an ounce of truth they would have fried him. did u figure out his name yet?

#14     Apr 22, 2006
  5. Maverick74

Maverick74

Yeah dude and OJ Simpson is innocent too. Oy vey.

#15     Apr 22, 2006
  6. "So the police just happened to conduct a "sex sting" operation against the one man who had exposed the lies of our war-mad rulers from the inside. On the eve of war, as hundreds of thousands protest in the streets, this staunch Republican and solid family man who has become one of the War Party's most formidable enemies is suddenly "exposed" as a child molester.

Since the court records have been sealed, and the case was merely "adjourned in contemplation of dismissal," the authorities will say nothing, at least in public. The entrapment was apparently so transparent, so obviously the clumsiest sort of Cointelpro-style operation badly bungled by our newly-empowered political police, that the charges were dropped to the legal equivalent of a traffic ticket. Could it be that the records were sealed not to protect Ritter, but to protect whomever tried to set him up?

Anybody who doesn't believe that Ritter was specifically targeted on account of his political activities needs to seek help: that sort of naivete can be terminal, and the patient probably shouldn't be trusted to cross the street unattended."

#16     Apr 22, 2006
  7. oy vey.. why did wtc7 fall??? riddle me that brainiac.

#17     Apr 22, 2006
  8. Maverick74

Maverick74

Look, I don't doubt that he was setup no more then I don't doubt that most of the pedophiles on the Dateline exposes are setup as well. I'm sure they went after him.

But answer me this batman, what was Scott Ritter doing on the internet in a chat room agreeing to meet a 12 year old boy at a McDonalds? The setup is not what bothers me, the fact that Ritter Thought he was meeting a young child does.

#18     Apr 22, 2006
  9. you have no proof of this.... absolutely no proof.

#19     Apr 22, 2006
  10. Wouldn't it be nice to see the actual transcript before reaching a conclusion as to Ritter's motives?

The stung Ritter, obviously, and even if he was innocent, and the meeting were innocent...the damage that they hoped for was done.

That's how the right wing works, they are masters of the smear tactics....

#20     Apr 22, 2006