Charlie Munger says "Stock777 was right, hft are scum"

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by stock777, May 4, 2011.

1. rew

rew

I don't see HFT as blackmailers or extortionists. Have any of them ever threatened to release photos of you with that 10 year old boy in bed or to break your legs?

As for being plunderers, so is every other successful trader.

I feel confident that if stock777 had the gumption to create his own colocated high frequency trading bot that he'd be happy to use it and rake in money.

#11     May 5, 2011
  2. btw hft already peaked, its not scalable by any stretch of the imagination. So basically what you see at this point is what you get.

#12     May 5, 2011
  3. well, was talking specifically about commodity traders there. in so many threads, right about so many of the recent moves, it's hard to keep track.

#13     May 5, 2011
  4. MKTrader

MKTrader

If he had half the brains to do that, he wouldn't be a parasite/serial poster with nothing better to do than cry about HFTs.

#14     May 5, 2011
  5. and if you had just taken my silver short trade, you would not be here to post about me.

#15     May 5, 2011
  6. LOL, your 'call' had one short before a ~10% pop after Apr 25th/26th in SLV....but it's ok because you didn't REALLY make a call, you just provided commentary on the silver market :)

#16     May 5, 2011
  7. just gave out a huge winner on twits. (20% in less than 2 hours)

dont you wish you had it?

and no , it wasnt 1 out of 100, it was 1 out of 1

#17     May 13, 2011
  8. LIAR! You said you were DONE posting calls of Twits!!

LOL, you cannot control yourself....you are HELPLESS :D

#18     May 13, 2011
  9. I did not post it on stocktwits

I posted it to my twitter handle which has a limited number of imbeciles subscribed.

So there's no lie.

#19     May 15, 2011
  10. #20     May 15, 2011