Charlie Munger calls bitcoin ‘disgusting and contrary to the interests of civilization’

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by themickey, May 2, 2021.

1. tsznecki

tsznecki

@Pekelo blocked me because she is a snowflake who lost a debate to me. Now she is calling out others? LOL.

#51     May 3, 2021
  2. tsznecki

tsznecki

Source? Or are you full of shit too?

Last edited: May 3, 2021
    #52     May 3, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  3. tsznecki

tsznecki

Right, and we are supposed to listen to you? A supposed German ex bank trader from Asia who could only save up a few hundred thousand Canadian dollars over a 20+ banking career?

LOL. Where's the rest of your money? Spent them on your Vietnamese mail order bride? You are such an epic failure.

Get off Buffett's dick. No wonder you idolize him.

#53     May 3, 2021
    SunTrader and johnarb like this.
  4. tsznecki

tsznecki

Oh the tulip bubble market cap in the 1600s was over a trillion dollars? Source? Proof?

Yeah, you don't have any. As imaginary as your supposed banking career. Go back to teaching English in Japan.

#54     May 3, 2021
    johnarb likes this.
  5. Why is it always so difficult to deal with fanatics? If you really believe that governments will allow people's savings to be parked in monopoly money then you are naive. Good luck.

#55     May 3, 2021
    albion, Nobert and DiceAreCast like this.
  6. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

I fixed your post for you.

#56     May 3, 2021
    Nobert and Master Pu like this.
  7. ZBZB

ZBZB

Would you refuse the Astra Zeneca Covid vaccine produced at the Serum institute in India because of your racist beliefs?

#57     May 3, 2021
  8. tsznecki

tsznecki

So you admit are full of shit since you don't have proof.

#58     May 3, 2021
  9. I never said I had proof, it's called to be able to see through the bullshit. Carry on. If you say I'm full of shit one more time, I'll have no choice but to give you a virtual slap, but you'd probably like that, ₿itch.

#59     May 3, 2021
    VPhantom and DiceAreCast like this.
  10. Daal

Daal

Its gonna be hilarious when Apple goes into cryto and Buffett/Munger end up being long rat poison squared

#60     May 3, 2021