Charlie Gasparino inks $400,000 advance for book on BSC collapse

Discussion in 'Wall St. News' started by makloda, Mar 26, 2008.

1. mokwit

mokwit

Once there were 5 now there are 4, so a % of the old pie that was BSC's gets spread among 4 players.

#11     Mar 26, 2008
  2. Cutten

Cutten

Gasparino - talentless obnoxious unfunny hack who insults his fellow hosts and couldn't trade his way out of a paper bag.

He joins a long line of CNBC millionaires who made their money polluting the airwaves with noise rather than by actually profiting from wise trading or investment counsel and/or expertise (which they should have, in order to be qualified to comment on markets). Whether accidentally or no, the fact is that he is part of a grand scheme to conspire to fleece the US investing public out of their hard-earned savings by promulgating short-termist, hype-driven, misleading bullsh*t. He should be jailed just as much as the conmen he is claiming to be exposing.

#12     Mar 26, 2008
  3. cstfx

cstfx

Merrill, Morgan, Goldman..

Who's the 4th?

#13     Mar 26, 2008
  4. mokwit

mokwit

LEH (if you exclude C and JPM) but maybe not for much longer?

Bulge bracket strictly speaking pertains to customer size (acting for S&P 500 companies?) not to Balance sheet size but it is defined differnetly by different people, so any of the above.

#14     Mar 26, 2008

5. :D

#15     Mar 26, 2008
  6. cstfx

cstfx

I kinda felt that LEH was more second tier since the late 80's. Never really thought of them as one of the top 5.

#16     Mar 26, 2008
  7. mokwit

mokwit

You could be right, and also definition varies depending on whether you include Banks JPM, C or just Investement Banks. DB think they are bulge bracket (based on IB clients) but nobody else does.

#17     Mar 26, 2008
  8. who is this buttfart gasparino i keep hearing about on my news reader at 12.35 pct? he sounds like a cramer jizz eater wannabe

#18     Mar 26, 2008
  9. cstfx

cstfx

Seriously?

http://www.cnbc.com/id/15838145

#19     Mar 26, 2008
  10. He is not bad, he is actually one of the few good ones on CNBC. The other good ones are Santelli, Kernan, Greenberg, and sometimes Ratigan. Gaspanino did not cause BSC to blow up (give me a breaK).

Maria Cuntromo, Larry Cocaine Head (yes true look it up on wikipidia) KUdlow is a complete idiots idiot. That foggot Dennis what's his name is the drag queen fool of the century.

Gasparino has the real pulse and real sources on the street. He is a striaght shooter unlike most on CNBC.

#20     Mar 27, 2008