Charleston SC traders

Discussion in 'Hook Up' started by brocklanders, Jan 25, 2010.

1. Yeah ATD is on eWall street but thats about it.

#11     Jan 25, 2010
  2. Yeah, ATD is based in Mt Pleasant. I don't think there is much else there but I have actually not been down there to check it out. I would certainly say that it is not as advertised but the image is a nice one to think of nonetheless.

The mosquitoes and biting gnats are really bad. It is so bad that people rub Bounce dryer sheets on themselves and put them inside their hats when going outside. You learn to live with them on the coast but they are a nuisance.

#12     Jan 25, 2010
  3. there is a small group of guys who are related to some southern traders up here in Chicago, they trade Fixed Income Cash/Futures. This was from about 4 years ago don't know if they still are in Charleson.

#13     Jan 25, 2010
  4. DHOHHI

DHOHHI

I'm in Snee Farm. Been here since late 2004 after moving from Hilton Head due to my fiance (now wife) having kids still in school in Charleston. Prefer Hilton Head over Charleston but this is a nice place to live as well. Been trading equities full time since 1996 (Detroit --> Hilton Head --> Charleston).

#14     Jan 26, 2010
  5. Hey swiftsails. I sent you a PM.

#15     Jan 26, 2010
  6. I'm in the Northeastern part of SC but I am moving to Daniel Island in the coming months. Just beginning a trading career and would love to meet people in the Chas area who trade for a living as well. Whether just socially, to discuss ideas, or to potentially discuss opening a small office, etc, etc.......I'm open to anything. Hope to hear from you all and hope you have a great weekend!

C1483

#16     Feb 19, 2010