Charles KHitman Ponzi

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by voltrader, Jan 26, 2002.

1. dozu888

dozu888

good to know some 7-fig man is not making any dough... I gave up on stocks mid last year as it was too much work for too little profit... thought it was partially due to lack of sharpness, now it's good to know basically the market sucks :D

#11     Jan 26, 2002
  2. The market is just harder to trade its not impossible you just have to adapt if not trade another market that has better follow trough. There are still traders making 8 figs a year but thats less then 1% of the traders out there. The big difference is all the sales traders that got laid off were the dumb money to trade off the only sales traders that are left are seasoned, smart and most of all patient. The ones that are left are sharks a make few mistakes these traders know how to get water from a rock in the desert.

#12     Jan 26, 2002
  3. ktm

ktm

Good for you Hitman. Improve that downline...30-40 traders? Wow. Now let's get them out recruiting. If each of them can just recruit 2 traders each...think of the profits!!!

#13     Jan 27, 2002
  4. dozu888

dozu888

That's what I thought and I am glad I gave up early enough without wasting more time. I admit I will never be able to squeeze water from a desert rock.. I would rather spend time looking for the lake.

#14     Jan 27, 2002