Charles Cottle's educational material

Discussion in 'Options' started by daddy'sboy, Mar 30, 2007.

1. Carl K

Carl K

IV_Trader - did you ever ever established a long term/consistent winning strategy, without knowledge or education ?

#21     Apr 7, 2007
  2. six years and counting ...education ? sure , CBOE tutorial , endless hours of what ifs PnL scenario's and many ET posts

#22     Apr 7, 2007
  3. traderob

traderob

This is the problem I see with all the complicated strats the option gurus have. Each leg is costing money to enter and to make money one still has to have the direction right.

#23     Apr 7, 2007
  4. Well, one can be 'partially right' with options and still make money, e.g. otm short call verticals. I don't think one can be partially right when buying stock and it just sits there or goes down. And the strategy doesn't have to be complicated.
    All one can conclude is that there are successful option traders and successful stock traders and unsuccessful ones, of course.
    db

#24     Apr 9, 2007
  5. cdowis

cdowis

If you are going to spend $4000 for webinars and books, I would look at Dan Sheridan. For $5000 you get personal mentoring in addition to the other stuff.

#25     Apr 9, 2007
  6. Price has gone up... it is now $7K.

Suggest that you attend one of CBOE/OpVue Real World Trading seminars hosted by Dan when it comes to your area. This might give you a better idea of whether or not to do the mentoring thing.

The seminar is a significant expansion of Dan's CBOE Webinars... same basic strategies but with more specifics on entry/exit rules.

#26     May 9, 2007
  7. #27     May 11, 2007