'Charities' Funnel Millions to Climate-Change Denial

Discussion in 'Politics' started by futurecurrents, Jan 28, 2013.

1. You obviously have no concern for the future of mankind. It is of course true that not everyone is concerned with others. You just happen to be one of those. I presume you don't call yourself a Christian.

#11     Jan 28, 2013
  2. Lucrum

Lucrum

YOU are the guy installing coal fired generated electricity gulping heat and air systems.
    I just fly jets.
    Not in so many words, no. In fact I've assumed for years I'll be roasting in hell. IF in fact such a place exists, of course.

#12     Jan 28, 2013
  3. Plus he's a hated democrat right?

I say Al Gore has nothing to do with this in that the science has nothing to do with what Al Gore does or doesn't do. He's a bogeyman for the rabid right and the perfect way to personify AGW. Al Gore is bad so AGW must be wrong is the simple thinking.

The truth is that Gore is largely concerned with the social good and is scientifically literate so is acting along those lines. And he doesn't need some "carbon scheme" to be worth millions. He is investing in what he believes in. Some people do that. It's called socially conscious investing. I know it's a foreign idea to some righties but some folks actually do things as civil servants for the benefit of society as a whole. Indeed, it is what good Christians do.

#13     Jan 28, 2013

4. It's not too late to get a conscience.

#14     Jan 28, 2013
  5. Lucrum

Lucrum

Laughable
    Except he's not.

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/zMrxC-qEHb8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

#15     Jan 28, 2013
  6. Lucrum

Lucrum

Amazon sell those? I hate getting out in traffic if I can avoid it.

#16     Jan 28, 2013

7. Oh gee, he made a mistake with a fact that is unimportant to the larger truth. Gore has written more scholarly books then most dumb righties have ever read.

#17     Jan 28, 2013
  8. Lucrum

Lucrum

NO, he didn't know the facts. He wasn't even close.

I heard somewhere that cows are bad for the environment.

I tell ya what, I gonna run down the street to Logan's Roadhouse right now and eat one of those MoFo's. Not the whole thing of course but a big chunk of it.
    Just to do my part.
    Oh, and I'm going to drink some beer while I'm at it. That's good for the environment, right?

#18     Jan 28, 2013