Characteristics of the resident troll

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by hapaboy, Apr 2, 2009.

1. 60, give or take a couple years. It once mentioned partaking in activities an as adult back in the early 1970's.

#11     Apr 3, 2009
  2. Hello RM,

With all due respect and the *shit* you dealt with... you are my on going inspiration in different levels along with the "Russian". (Enough with the kiss-assing... but I'm serious)

Anyways...

After a 3 months hiatus, I still see the same ol' shit.

Envy. Plus, most of the guys talk like they know about a specific topic but it's all outdated and 2nd hand information lacking real life experience and commitment. There's not a lot of guys who post based on experience.

Interesting how people still talk about Market Wizard as a viable source of information for systematic traders.

This is only from my experience and opinion but I can say this with all the "Psychology" that people lack the background "skill" to mention about psychology.

#12     Apr 3, 2009
  3. Hiya TS, and thanks!

I'm kinda confused about something though: Your first paragraph read like a preface to some type of constructive criticism you have for me ("with all due respect")... but the rest of your post didn't appear to be aimed at me personally at all. Am I missing something? :p

#13     Apr 3, 2009
  4. That's what I was thinking. I also suspect it was employed in academia at some point. What say you?

#14     Apr 3, 2009
  5. Interesting. Perhaps after it was run out of academia due to its alcohol and plagiarism issues (like its icon, Ward Churchill) it was forced to take on another career....I don't know too many computer salesmen or network installation guys in their 60's.

Perhaps it does IT work for Baron, thus the extra length of chain it is afforded...???

#15     Apr 5, 2009
  6. reg

reg

There was a post a few years back by egotraitor (which was of course mysteriously deleted) about this guy being a "350 lb clod" and living off inheritance from his parents. This might explain his ability to find time to troll this board 24/7.
    A 350lb clod? I would add low self-esteem to that list of yours. His constant desire to insult and demean his fellow posters to make himself look superior is indicative of this shortcoming. And we now know the root cause of this.
    I just laugh whenever he would make fun of Rush Limbaugh's weight.

#16     Apr 5, 2009
  7. Hmmm, I wonder if this egotraitor was merely slinging barbs or was basing his statement off of a sighting...

HAS ANYONE EVER MET THE TROLL???

#17     Apr 5, 2009
  8. Jack Hersey?

#18     Apr 5, 2009