ChaosNSX's Trading Chat Room (Now w/ Trader Status)

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by ChaosNSX, Jan 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Anyone know what to put in for "Hostname or IP"?
    Thanks

#11     Jan 25, 2009
  2. Try Chaosnsx.instantvent.net

#12     Jan 25, 2009
  3. cm9zc2k

cm9zc2k

looking forward to it tomorrow

#13     Jan 26, 2009
  4. So far no trials or tribulations. My commentary seemed to help the traders. I used to record my voice anyway during the day to review my thoughts.

Pleased with the quality group of guys that showed up today. I enjoy the company, and no detractors at all.

My direction for the room will be one of quality over quantity.

Currently operating at 60% current capacity.

#14     Jan 26, 2009
  5. I plan to join this week. Thank you for this contribution!

#15     Jan 27, 2009
  6. Wow wasn't expecting chat to reach 100% capacity today. Well it did, and was still manageable with some good analysis contributions from you guys.

Trading gods are smiling, I am feeling reconnected to the trading community. So I think I am going to pony up to boost an extra 22 slots for tomorrow.. so none should have problems getting on past the previous 8 max.

I enjoyed trading with you all that were there today. Great group, see you all tomorrow.

:p

#16     Jan 27, 2009
  7. Confirmed just upgraded .. the new magic number is "30".

I'm getting good feedback:

Let me follow up with some more general answers for all.

1. If your using headsets please test them after regular trading hours.

2. Yes people from Europe and Asia can use the server to talk about Forex or trading HSI. The server is up 24/7 even if I'm not. (I need my trader sleep)

3. No individually assigned password needed just the global one found on the top of the page.

4. Personally, I don't mind people asking me things, as long as they take the answer and internalize it before following up.

5. If you are posting an equity trade, please post it in the chat room, and not over the audio so the other equity traders can refer to it.

Other then that, the philanthropy seems so far to be respectful of each other and serving its intended purpose.

See you all tommorrow..

#17     Jan 27, 2009
  8. Testing...Now you can see who is currently in the chat from inside this thread.

Status was also added to the top of this thread for quicker access.

<script type="text/javascript" src="http://view.light-speed.com/ventrilo.php?IP=ChaosNSX.instantvent.net&amp;PORT=5237&amp;CHANNEL_WNOUSER=YES&amp;FONTSIZE=16&amp;CONLINK=YES&amp;HELP=NO&amp;WIDTH=400&amp;BGCOLOR=000000&amp;STYLE=2&amp;SHOW_IP_PORT=YES&amp;SN_BGCOLOR=009900&amp;SN_COLOR=FFFFFF&amp;INFO_BGCOLOR=000000&amp;INFO_COLOR=FFFFFF&amp;HELP_BGCOLOR=CCCC99&amp;HELP_COLOR=000000&amp;CHANNEL_BGCOLOR=CCCCCC&amp;CHANNEL_COLOR=FFFFFF&amp;UN=FFFFFF&amp;UN_BG=009900&amp;METHOD=js"></script>

#18     Jan 27, 2009
  9. #19     Apr 2, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.