ChaosNSX

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by atticus, Apr 3, 2009.

1. It's responses like this from queen baron that reinforces why so many (including me) crap on this site.

Atticus, I refuse to post anything of substance anymore b/c of queen barons arrogance as well as the lousy moderation. I wish you, and the few others who make real contributions would do the same.

If you remove the very few quality traders from this site, you have pure garbage. And queen baron has made his bed here, he deserves to sleep in the waste.

#11     Apr 3, 2009
  2. Stay classy, Baron.

#12     Apr 3, 2009
  3. Baron

Baron ET Founder

ChaosNSX and I had a discussion about partnering up to do a paid room on ET, but I ultimately decided that I didn't want to be in the chat room business.

But to show appreciation for his help moderating over the years, I told him he could promote his room for a limited time on ET as a way to help him get started doing it on his own site.

It's not really anymore complicated than that.

#13     Apr 3, 2009
  4. Understood, thanks.

So the intent was to offer a pay-site from the beginning, meaning that Chaos' "philathropic" thread was pure bullshit?

It's rhetorical. No need to answer.

#14     Apr 3, 2009
  5. Baron

Baron ET Founder

I'm not him, so you'd have to ask him about what his intentions were from the beginning because I don't have a clue.

#15     Apr 3, 2009
  6. I agree with a lot of what you state here. I posted a question about how the service impacts the TOS and Chaos had it deleted in less than 30 seconds.

I've posted less and less, and that will certainly become a trend.

#16     Apr 3, 2009
  7. Hence my rhetorical comment. His intent is clear and you're on the record with your decision to allow him to advertise. It's your site, and it's at your discretion to play loose with the TOS. Some may have a problem with that, and it's their prerogative to stop contributing to ET.

You discussed a pay-chat per your own words, so intent is pretty obvious here.

#17     Apr 3, 2009
  8. [11:36 AM] puretick: L YM 7920
    [11:36 AM] puretick: out 7921
    [11:36 AM] NissanGTR!: whoa
    [11:36 AM] NissanGTR!: awesome
    [11:36 AM] knocks: lol
    [11:36 AM] NissanGTR!: wow, that's some fancy trading!
    [11:36 AM] puretick: 10 in a row bitches
    [11:36 AM] NissanGTR!: DId everyone get their pivots?
    [11:36 AM] knocks: no!
    [11:37 AM] NissanGTR!: bc I am all about the value add... and ALPHA!!
    [11:37 AM] knocks: send me some pivots
    [11:37 AM] NissanGTR!: ALPHA DOG BITCHES!
    [11:37 AM] knocks: you sh*t alpha
    [11:37 AM] NissanGTR!: I DO!

#18     Apr 3, 2009
  9. Atticus, what are your thoughts on Pabst pushing his own wares under the radar here at ET?

#19     Apr 3, 2009
  10. I think the TOS should be applied uniformly. Otherwise it's Baron's little playground and fairly useless.

#20     Apr 3, 2009