Chaosnsx has LIED and embarrassed this site

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by rubberbird, Mar 15, 2006.

1. chasonsx has LIED and sullied my good name. This lying POS moderator says I have aliases, and I have none. I am calling on this low-life to apologize and come clean, as I have had no aliases since registering as Rubberbird on 4/20/04. Deleting and censoring my reaction to this lie will do you no good. You lied, got egg in your face, now apologize. Come on, do the right thing.

2. Your good name?

Are you 5 years old

You are on an internet message board

NObody knows who you are, Half the people here think you are insane.

The other half couldn't care less about you or me or anybody else on this website.

Time to wake up and smell the coffee

but I'm sure you will be banned pretty soon :D

3. Yeah this is amusing to me, quite a honor to be flamed by the great rubberbird. *Sarcasm*

Just a little more and I'll ban him guilt free regardless of his so called contribution. There are 2 sides Pros/Cons and cons are filling up the page at this moment.

I've already told him to calm down, maybe if he hears it from his fellow ET members it might sink in. Personally I have banned people for less.

4. no, you admit you're wrong. Ban me, who gives a shit. what a loser you are!

5. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Even if it's all true, why destroy the two year old moniker? Some of us enjoy the posts. I'm sure he will put the thread back on the homepage after a short time. Just stand down for now---