Chaos Mathematics Calls the top in the DOW

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by pandorasbox, Apr 26, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Here. I'll make your day and type another post.

Sorry I don't have thousands of posts for you to go thru and keep you occupied.

Do you actually make money trading or are you some new/old kind of shill?

Now get busy.

LOL.

#51     Apr 27, 2007
  2. Get a life EM, you've filed your complaint with the necessary authories, now contribute to the thread topic (if you anything relevant to say) or just shut the hell up and go away.

Jimmy Jam

#52     Apr 27, 2007
  3. 3400 posts in 18 months, you ought to know about trolling ET right? I'd say you've been quite busy here over these past 18 months, so you must be a hell of a trader. I'd like to see your own charts and market calls, why don't you post some here which refute the OP's, or is all you know how to do is belittle others?

#53     Apr 27, 2007
  4. If there was any way to prove it I'd be happy to take bets on jimmy the fools trading abilities. LOL.

#54     Apr 27, 2007
  5. Oh, I've posted plenty of charts and made plenty of market calls numbnuts. If you weren't quite so illiterate you would've seen the chart I posted earlier which shows a continuation of the upwards trend using a basic trendline. :p
    Take your buttboy kiwi trader and go do something usefull with 'em.

Just stop posting to the thread please, you're looking stupider and stupider.

Jimmy Jam

edit: Dumbass

#55     Apr 27, 2007
  6. Actually, this is a lot more interesting than the OP.

I bet Jimmy to win this one.

#56     Apr 27, 2007
  7. ta1

ta1

JIMeeeeeeeee.....your'e slipping you forgot again ...oh what the heck I'll be a nice guy and do it for u....
    HaHahahahahaha LMAO hahahahahaha :p :p :p :p :p

There! Now thats the intelligent ending to a JimmmeeeeJameeeee Post ! oH I almost forgot to say something like Buttboy or Dumbasss sorry Jimmmmmmeeeeeeeeeee:(

#57     Apr 27, 2007
  8. Don't mind him.

He's a Puretick sockpuppet. At least we give-and-take amongst ourselves and don't rely on someone else to tell us what to do.

The guy doesn't even warrant being called a trader.

That's why he's mimicking me, that's pretty much all he knows how to do. :D

Jimmy Jam

#58     Apr 27, 2007
  9. LOL

Jimmy loses the moment he puts finger to key (on the board or in the markets :)).

The rest of us eventually leave because Jimmy is boring ... a moment's dalliance ... but essentially boring.

#59     Apr 27, 2007
  10. anytime you wanna put that theory to the test ... :cool:

#60     Apr 27, 2007
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.