channels

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by traitor786, Feb 2, 2013.

1. I think you forgot to attach the chart with red ellipses. Sorry.

#51     Feb 4, 2013
  2. NO SHIT!!!

:D :D

#52     Feb 4, 2013
  3. Go back to the surf report and learn the surf channels. Simple and highly effective.

#53     Feb 4, 2013
  4. everyone read this a few times.

reread it.

strange indeed.

"T's" are what we want to use to make money. T means TREND.

Trends make money by price continuing to trend in the trend.

Find out if you know you know this is ALWAYS true.

Look at the PARAdigm the OP did not as yet post. 16 words. $ are different the rest appear twice" I threw in some ( )'s for more precision.

If volume (the independent variable) is________, then price (the dependent variable) is _________

If volume (the independent variable) is________, then price (the dependent variable) is _________

The indepented gerunds are increasing and decreasing. It take two slugs to measure this.. ewwwe ,,,,,, " a measure".

after the measure you get a "dependent answer.... ewwe,,,,, an answer.

The two answers are continuing of trend or changing of trend.

All of this is a REDBMS

We have a system. The OP has no system. The OP needs a system. Put a check mark here.

Management. we have management (it is a platform we lease)

We see the OP post a chart once a year. he has a platform . the platform is filled with criteria, filters, formulae, rules, and strategies. they are put in libraries. One library is the paradigm library. Another is the PVT library. Another is the SCT library. the last library is the SSR library. The OP has a lot of stuff in his platform It is all CW type stuff. He has been told over and over to flush it down the toilet. He can't flush anything into the sewer as yet. he wastes time all the time except on weekends when he rests from wasting time during the week.

He needs to do drills he has been given to do.

He is NOT managing as yet.

BASE. Base is a space it has dimensions that stretch in various directions. One such space is a three pane space. separate variables are put in each pane. One pane is for "slugging" it counts slugs of information. I begin with 1 and go to 81 every day. Slugs.

My condo in Switzerland had a sidewalk. every dawn the slugs were walking. I could squish them but I didn't I did what everyone else did; I swept them into the grass they ate. Meat in Switzerland cost 2 and 1/2 times what meat cost in the US. I preferrede venison from our local deer park.

DATA Data is processed with a base management system. We use the criteria, filters, formulae, rules and strategies stored in our separate libraries to do processing. Operators, some known to the OP, most unknown to the OP, connect elements of any size or complexity.

My aying these things is way beyond being interviewed by reoters or journalists. Why? because they do not have the correct questions. I get blitzed by nonsense Q's from the OP. He needs to flush these down the toilet.

NOW the PUNCHLINE.

RELATIVE

#54     Feb 4, 2013
  5. "a bit tricky"

If Right Trend Line is RTL and you draw it first then clone it as a PARAllel line, how can it be tricky?

you platform has a capability to "clone" or "duplicate". You are paying for it with money all the time.

People who invent the PARA world use PARA ALL the time.

ALWAYS is where I am.

IF it isn't ALWAYS its NOWAYS.

#55     Feb 4, 2013
  6. RELATIVE is defined above by cdcaveman.

"the rain is mostly on the plain....

on the plain....

the rain is mostly on the plain......

"my God she gets IT.....

she gets it

cdcaveman gets it....

Become "My Fair Lady" Get it

BE DO HAVE.

#56     Feb 4, 2013
  7. we have a thread starter..........

Market language is foreign to him .

He has zero vocabulary.

he thinks backwards all the time ALWAYS.

He doesn't get it.

the rain is NOT on the plain for this non speaker......

he doesn't get it at all....

never.....

never ever.......

all he does is mindfuck himself.

#57     Feb 4, 2013

8. I do gotomeeting daily. Too bad you are never there.

#58     Feb 4, 2013
  9. maybe. My bad.

#59     Feb 4, 2013
  10. I use the set from 1957.

Put up a link and I will repair it for others.

are you getting the PP1 trade programmed? I think not.

Go over to Columbia and get one of derman's students to do the Arithmetic for you.

#60     Feb 4, 2013