channels

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by traitor786, Feb 2, 2013.

1. heypa

heypa

Jack says"Jack be nimble! Jack be quick!".

#111     Feb 5, 2013
  2. Please be courteous in your replies.

Here is the protocol for doing work.

If you do work, check it then scan it into a file. Don't clean up the file. your mistakes are more important than your completed tasks.

If you post the results, then be sure you QUOTE the post I made.

This is being courteous to others. This helps them understand you are doing work to learn and to build your mind.

My effort is on bars of charts. Bars have five parts: two ends and an open and close all on a vertical line segment.

NEVER post a chart that is not in this arrangement of information.

If you decide to do work, then you must keep up. If you are not able to keep up, whine about your difficulties. Then instead of whining work harder by working smart instead of working stupid.

So far you are copying other stuff others have already done. This is NOT work, this is behaving like a scanner/printer.

If you want to copycat something, scan and print/post it and put the other person's name on it. Read Bwolinski to see how stealing is done.

#112     Feb 5, 2013
    Sprout likes this.
  3. Would be interesting to hear your reasoning for those trades.

It looks like some of them would be wash trades because they violated the green book marks. How did you know that you can still stay in those trades and not reverse when the bookmarks were violated?

#113     Feb 5, 2013
    Sprout likes this.
  4. Do a small refinement.

this refinement applied to both BM's and lat's.

Whether to decide or not depends on one criteria or filter.

The close must be used.

The close must be more extreme than the relative reference.

This system is mathematically perfect.

You have three operators: <, =, >

Since we are in a BINARY system dictated by the market's operation, the = has to be linked to one of the other operators..

So do this.

In reasoning we are using Keynes PARAdigm theory and Carnap's logic Theory and an algebra by George Boole.

As you see we are in a modus of human psychology. Human psychology is invariant.

Because all variables have granularity, the system is dictated to be finite maths.

All of this means we differentiate to have a set of unique names (elements).

You ask about the way the routine of evaluation is done. It is made rigorous and totally inflexible.

All said in this post is not possible to understand by some humans for human psychology reasons.

I examine each participating reason and put next to his name his reasons for not understanding. I train him to not acquire the Holy Grail in a way that fits with the consequences of his prior decisions to acquire beliefs.

I cannot have an unsuitable person working to help vetrans with the gift of PTSD. Only well people can help damaged people.

The markets represent invariant human psychology.

More extreme means not equal AND NOT less extreme.

This is a market neutral statement.

Now you have cleaned up some details that you did not deduce.

thanks for the chart and its annotations.

#114     Feb 5, 2013
    Sprout likes this.
  5. river

river

Thank you for this helpful post.

Would you share what reasons, if any, you have written next to my name?

-river

#115     Feb 5, 2013
  6. Don't you know anything? Jeez... OBSERVE, ORIENT, DECIDE, ACT style thinking using CONVENTIONAL WISDOM. I'm not a Hershey Trader and even I knew that one... Jeez..

#116     Feb 5, 2013