Changing cases - easy or a big deal....

Discussion in 'Hardware' started by sunnie, Mar 16, 2003.

1. I thought that's why you'd by that type of case. To see how dust bunnies are made in a high powered computing environment. :)

#11     Mar 16, 2003
  2. In my days of overclocking, I always wanted a clear case to see if there was any smoke getting out of my CPU :D .
    As Alanack mentionned, if you decided to change case, make sure you have the instruction booklet from the mobo, to know where the connections go, e.g. the hardrive connectors, the Power switch, the reset button, ect.... they could be confusing/frustrating sometimes.

Beside, drop the neon tubes! your eyes have enought radiation from the screen, they don't need anymore flickers from the neon lights :p

Cheers!! :)

#12     Mar 17, 2003
  3. sunnie

sunnie

Don't you need the neon tube lights to help you see the dust bunnies???:p :p :p

#13     Mar 17, 2003
  4. miniTrdr

miniTrdr

you did notice this warning
    Notice:
    This case is for DEMO propose. It does NOT have any official proven EMR (electro magnetic radiation) and fire protection data. We are not responsible for any safety violations.

this is why acrylic cases do not come with power supplies.

#14     Mar 17, 2003
  5. sunnie

sunnie

Are they serious??? Why would I want to spend $120 for a case that cannot be used and just to look at???

Thanks everyone....ET board comes through again...:) :) :)

#15     Mar 17, 2003
  6. prox

prox

Just make sure to screw everything properly and connect all the cables properly.

It's a $9/hr job to be a computer installer for a reason..

but if you do one thing wrong, you can put yourself out of commission for days and lack the experience to figure out what you did wrong.

#16     Mar 18, 2003
  7. sunnie

sunnie

You are right...wouldn't even consider doing this unless I had backup...in this case, 2 available laptops...:)

#17     Mar 19, 2003