changewave option trader 101% average return

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by liulala, Jan 10, 2007.

1. liulala

liulala

Got these message in my email:

And just how well can you do?
    It happens like clockwork.

Four times a year my HeatSeeker technology lights up like a Christmas tree. It¡¯s ¡°funny¡± how much trading we see in the options pits in advance of earnings announcements.

Every earnings season sees a lot of smart money move into certain stocks FAST, just before they announce blowout numbers.

My proprietary HeatSeeker technology rang the bell on ¨C closed ¨C 31 options trades during October, the heart of the most recent earnings season.

23 of the 31 were closed as winning trades. That¡¯s a win rate of 74%.

Our smallest gain was 16.9% in cree calls. Our biggest? A whopping 614% profit from an Equitable call after just 6 days.

We had other gains of 220%, 93%, 320%, 71%, 350%, 275%, 166% etc., etc., etc.

The average gain over all 31 trades, including the losers, an extraordinary 101%.

If you¡¯ve ever traded options ¨C or wanted to but didn¡¯t know if you should ¨C there¡¯s a lot to like about that.

And it¡¯s about to get even better.

I¡¯m being just a little facetious here. After all, a win rate of 74% with an average gain of 101% is out of the ballpark. If we do anywhere near that well in the weeks ahead, you¡¯ll be laughing all the way to the bank.

Any one has any comment on these guy.

Are they really good?

2. anything changewave says is highly suspect. they have selective memories.

3. liulala

liulala

the changewave options is a new service, seems the author is a real trader. Unlike tobin who is a complete joke.

i'd like to hear from someone who actualy subscribed to the newsletter now or before.

4. i took the trial. 3 trades during that time. 2 lost money one made about 20%. his whole method is to look for stocks with a spike in option volume and buy them hoping that it indicates someone knows something. not very original.

5. liulala

liulala

thanks for the information