Changes On Oanda Platform

Discussion in 'Forex Brokers' started by forestgril, Jun 4, 2008.

1. forestgril, do you often get the feeling you are being followed as well?

I think this may be helpful :p

Anyway what's happening, I see you're trading on a demo lately, are you trying out a new strategy or something?

#11     Jun 6, 2008
  2. No, just practicing, we've payed in some additional money to the real account but it is better to practice on demo! :D

Recently I am a little busy with some physics conference paper :/

But allmost all the time I am thinking about markets - they are fascinating!

(sell eur/usd at once!!! stop at 5598. tp 5470)

The market is a chaotic nonlinear system, it is amazing - almost all the time in a limit state - a fart of a butterly may cause it to move 100 pips one way or another...

#12     Jun 6, 2008
  3. I didn't say there was anything wrong with the OP here. If I thought it was off-topic or not right for the forex forums, I'd have moved it.

All I was saying is that if you're looking to give feedback and change the platform, maybe ET isn't the best place to accomplish that.

#13     Jun 6, 2008
  4. You do realize you made that call just an hour before some of the biggest market-moving numbers were released out of the US?

#14     Jun 7, 2008

5. :/

yeah... that was stupid

As if I could predict what would be the news release! I thouht that the market has already decided... Anyhow, the stop was just 10 pips away, and just after the resistance trendline was penetrated again, the position should be reversed, or closed at least.

#15     Jun 7, 2008