Discussion in 'Politics & Religion' started by AMT4SWA, Nov 4, 2008.
Meet the new boss.
Same as the old boss.
Alex Jones says change.
Funny you say that..........
As scary or worse than McPain.
- The creation of a âcivilian national security forceâ that is âjust as powerful, just as strong, just as well-fundedâ as the U.S. military to enforce Obamaâs carbon tax scheme and the total regulation and control of the American middle class.
- Obama has talked openly about his intention to bomb Pakistan under the guise of pursuing terrorists, continuing a Bush administration policy of violating the sovereignty of foreign nations.
- The guarantee to âbankruptâ coal power plants, costing millions of American jobs and skyrocketing energy prices.
- Unbridled implementation and expansion of the banker bailout that is hated by the majority of American citizens yet was vigorously promoted by both Obama and McCain. Doling out taxpayerâs money to Wall Street, causing rampant inflation, a lowering in living standards and the destruction of the dollar.
- Obama has rhetorically supported the second amendment and an individualâs right to bear arms, but his actions tell a different story. Obama supports local gun ban laws, including his endorsement of a state ban on the sale and possession of handguns in Illinois.
- Obama grandstands on the notion that he supports environmentalism with his climate change rhetoric, but his intention to extend biofuel subsidies will only accelerate price food costs that have already risen 75 per cent since 2002, causing economic distress and rioting in such countries as Haiti, Egypt, and Somalia, as well as
Obama got major funding for Soros, which allowed him to outspend McCain
And Soros is also a member of, you guessed it, The Council on Foreign Relations
soros is kindergarten stuff compared to zbigniew brzezinski and his sect of globalists!
Separate names with a comma.