Change? Name ONE thing Obama has done for social Liberalism

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Rearden Metal, Sep 17, 2009.

1. No, the only thing I <i>ever</i> expect out of liberal (or conservative) politicians is a continuous & exponential expansion of government, up until the point where it all blows up in our faces.

#21     Sep 19, 2009
  2. Eight

Eight

I've been reading on this idea of crisis being created by the Left as they gain more and more power and eventually take over the whole country.. they bring in poor people by the millions and give them full access to the benefits programs, they generate unfunded mandates that cripple the economy.. but the thing is that it was the Republicans under Clinton that changed the tax laws so that most people don't pay any income taxes... they called it "family values" because it was supposed to be good for kids..

The whole shitty game is to have more and more people voting themselves largess so the Rebubs made a great leap with that garbage.. I not only don't trust either party, I hate both of them...

We need to replace the income tax with a consumption tax with a few simple loopholes like no tax on typical children's healthy foods...

#22     Sep 19, 2009