Change As He Needs

Discussion in 'Politics' started by west_trader, Nov 1, 2008.

1. So you believe Obama when he says he doesn't hold Wright's views even though he sat in the church for 20 years and that he was personal friends with Wright through that. Do you think they talked about the cubs or do you think they talked politics? Big dave here is an example of your logic. A person accused of murder comes into the court room. Your the judge. You ask the defendant if he committed the crime. The defendant says he did not. You say ok sir you are free to go.

See Big Dave the reason the issue is STILL around is because most people want more of an investigation THAN MERELY PERSONAL STATEMENTS AND DENIALS. I think somewhere in the back of your mind you could agree with that but again your hatred for anything conservative is so strong you can't form any type of defense past vegetable status.

#11     Nov 1, 2008
  2. So big dave you have stopped debating on this thread and all the others. Whats the deal just can't defend Obama any longer or what?

#12     Nov 1, 2008
  3. Gord

Gord

Neo you are wasting your time. Bigdavetheload is a paid for by the campaign Obama troll. He is only here to disrupt conservative's points of view by diverting from Obama's multitude of flaws through derailing each thread.

#13     Nov 1, 2008
  4. I'm personal friends with my pastor and I don't agree with everything he says. Will I be attacked by the Republicans next? Probably.

Boy Wright's views must have really upset you to credit Obama with them.

What more is there? What investigation can be done about a person's beliefs other than to ask them?

If he's friends with Mother Theresa that doesn't mean he believes everything she does.

And yet I consider myself a moderate conservative.

But what investigation can you do to prove my innocence of your baseless charge that I'm filled with hate?

#14     Nov 1, 2008
  5. I was trying to find a drill bit for my shed, then I bought a lock, then I bought eight light fixtures, then I bought groceries as my wife is out of town. Then I fed the cat.

For more updates on my life away from computers, check my GPS linked webpage: Idonothaveaurinarycathetertositonthecomputerallthetime dot com.

#15     Nov 1, 2008
  6. Gord

Gord

[​IMG]What a load... [​IMG]

The guy pals around with Marxists, racists, antiSemites, terrorists, Muslim radicals and Chicago machine thugs his whole life, but he doesn't believe anything they believe...

[​IMG]

#16     Nov 1, 2008
  7. Thanks bigdave for directly responding to the debate. You have entirely persuaded me that i should no long question Obama and his issues. Thanks for all your important and logical information. What a joke.

#17     Nov 1, 2008
  8. What I can't understand, given that politicians know thousands of people and that some of them will be scoundrels, is why you folks don't seem to mind that McCain not only knows a terrorist fundraiser, who was convicted, but also has him working for him directly.

#18     Nov 1, 2008
  9. I have no doubt that in your head he "pals around" with Marxists, racists, antisemites, terrorists, Muslim radicals and Chicago machine thugs, and anyone else you can quickly make up a smear about. (I especially like "Muslim Radicals.")

#19     Nov 1, 2008
  10. Gord

Gord

No of course he didn't hang out with radicals - after all, everybody has associations like these throughout their lives:

http://www.elitetrader.com/vb/showthread.php?s=&threadid=143126

#20     Nov 1, 2008