Chances of Dying from COVID-19

Discussion in 'Health and Fitness' started by Option_Attack, Dec 14, 2020.

1. In his defense, we don’t know how bad of a driver he is.

#21     Jan 5, 2021
    Sig likes this.
  2. And we don't know how bad traffic in Spain is ...

#22     Jan 6, 2021
  3. maxinger

maxinger

I thought it should be grouped based on the country?

In Taiwan, Vietnam & Singapore, the chances of dying from covid 19 are very slim.

For countries like the US, UK ..., the chances of dying is rather high.

#23     Jan 6, 2021
  4. COVID-19 is currently in its incubation period just like HIV in the 1970s, once the incubation period ends, It's going to end up being worse than AIDS, imagine walking outside and breathing in something that could kill you within a month.

#24     Jan 13, 2021
  5. The only thought of imagining this is terrifying me.

#25     Feb 3, 2021
  6. luisHK

luisHK

12 Monkeys is a great movie, not worrying that much about covid.
    Still plenty of cases around, actually the more I know since this mess started ( got around 10 cases last week in a bjj group I train on saturdays and at least 3 recent cases where I train every week day, son s class closed because of 1 positive there)
    Still easy matter for most, but tougher for the big boys especially the juiced ones. One of the strongest powerlifters in Spain just came out of ICU ( abused Tren and is very big) plus the bigger guys at our gyms are having or have had tough times. One cop just died quite suddenly with covid according to another cop I train with, he was apparently a high level competitive crossfitter so suspect he was juicing quite a bit but with nothing that could hurt cardio too much.
    Wondering how many cases are around, as lots of us wouldn t go for a pcr, and some places seem to keep the cases of their customers hush hush.
    Still all those lockdowns look insane.

Last edited: Feb 4, 2021
    #26     Feb 4, 2021