Challenges as a Forex Trader

Discussion in 'Forex' started by PriceAction Ltd, Dec 14, 2020.

1. Ekolpok

Ekolpok

For me personally, the main problem was this emotional state and inability to control myself, I studied this for a long time.

#41     Apr 12, 2021
  2. emotions is very common thing in this trading place , no way to avoid it but it can be controlled by discipline.

#42     Apr 12, 2021
  3. Kodakoto

Kodakoto

A trader in trading will face many problems, and it depends on him, if he cope with them, he will succeed.

#43     Apr 13, 2021
  4. anyone can be a Forex trader its not a big deal , the main issue is to be profitable that only few can do it . need a good experience including exclusive money management.

#44     Apr 20, 2021
  5. to bring profit consistently from trading is a big deal but we lost focus after some making profit ,
    and trade over and over.

#45     Apr 24, 2021
  6. Forex trading is a simple business, included cheap business to start, even though only has $10, a trader can start trading with the broker that allows depositing a minimum of $10, let say FXOpen, but the hard part in forex trading is how to increasing money from $10 become $100, then from $100 to $1000 and so on.

#46     Apr 25, 2021
  7. Walters

Walters

In trade, we will face problems and each will not have their own, but there is an opportunity to always overcome everyone if there is a desire

#47     Apr 30, 2021
  8. Agreed, this is quite a big challenge and takes time to come. Self-control should be the goal.

#48     Apr 30, 2021
  9. Thanag

Thanag

For many, I probably think if the problem is how to properly complete the deal

#49     Apr 30, 2021
  10. Emotion is human nature, but if trading without self-control, probably will mess up an overall trading plan, forex market fully dynamic, when trader can't control emotion when facing open buy price down, or open sell price up will emotion and make an irrational decision.

#50     May 2, 2021