Challenge to MrBill.....

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Max E., Aug 31, 2012.

1. I see we have much in common. One of my companies just got stuck with a stupid EPA laundry list, which is fine. I simply asked them how to correct one or two of the issues, rather complicated. I figured that they could at least point me in a direction to get some help. Their response was horrible. Along the lines of How should we know, it's your business. Well, thanks a lot EPA.

And, I don't mind paying taxes, and I don't try for every possible loophole. Each business is taxed individually, and I then have to pay on my share, not a big deal. But, WE Agree, I hate to see my money wasted, and so much is wasted.

#31     Aug 31, 2012
  2. wjk

wjk

I'll say one more thing about politics. When I vote, I research the voting record of any politician I'm considering (including state senate and congressional voting records). It's all out there. You'd be amazed how often voting records and campaign speeches and promises contradict each other. I know some say that's the way of things, but I say how about a little honesty. If this is who you are, say so! Don't be someone else to get elected, get elected for who you are!!! I'm also a realist, so I won't be holding my breath on that one!

Mrbill, I've enjoyed talking with you. Have a good weekend.

#32     Aug 31, 2012
  3. Agree with the research, wish it was somehow mandatory. And, it's getting late, actually early, over here and need to rest as well. Have a good weekend.

#33     Aug 31, 2012