Challenge of Weekly Profit trading Futures

Discussion in 'Journals' started by Trade4gainz, Aug 12, 2018.

1. it is, futures.. 2 contracts max, you can let your pet monkey trade for u.

#41     Aug 12, 2018
  2. vanzandt

vanzandt

Just shut up and trade.
    Where's Desterio at on this one? He needs to get in and try for the $50. He already lost $500 to Zandy.
    You're making popcorn.... I'm ordering Dominoes. Real pizza for real Americans.

#42     Aug 12, 2018
  3. Overnight

Overnight

NSFW...

Vanz, you really know how to push my button you bugger. You KNOW that is a sore spot in my side. Ow, you poked it! lol!

Pizza is so my Achilles heel. :-(

And Spectre, I do not have a pet monkey, I have a pet chimpanzee. It knows how to work Adobe After Effects, he/she is working on a new video for me..."What would you do for a Banana bar?"

(Because they have sensitive teeth, so they cannot tolerate Klondike bars, so we worked in Bananas...)

#43     Aug 12, 2018
  4. it's straight up futures trade for 1 week, no options or anything else. please continue

#44     Aug 12, 2018
  5. vanzandt

vanzandt

Just so ya know, Dominoes hand tossed 3 item for $7.99 is a damn good pie. They have figured out the recipe. Do double cheese, Italian sausage, and pepperoni.

#45     Aug 12, 2018
  6. Trade4gainz,

I accept your challenge and I am going to beat you, badly. I trade with CTS T4 Simulator. The simulator automatically resets $100K each day. I am trading CL with two contracts. I will post my trades and PnL here from the simulator as proof of my daily trades at the end of the day and add up the weekly total profits at the end of the week. I would say good luck to you, but not even luck is going to help you.

Also, I do not want your money. I just want to say at the end of the week, I beat you. That is satisfying enough.

Last edited: Aug 12, 2018
    #46     Aug 12, 2018
    Trade4gainz likes this.
  7. Coming in here and challenging all traders on a sim futures account for $50 stake?

How about you challenge 50 of us and if just one of us beats you, you pay each of us $50.

#47     Aug 13, 2018
  8. screen6.PNG screen7.PNG screen6.PNG

Last edited: Aug 13, 2018
    #48     Aug 13, 2018
  9. Peter10

Peter10

I am joining the challenge, I will be trading with a TDameritrade papermoney account I already have.
    Starting Balance is $234,438.69

#49     Aug 13, 2018
  10. _eug_

_eug_

Can positions be held over night?

#50     Aug 13, 2018