Chain Reaction Sell Off Tomorrow?

Discussion in 'Trading' started by CalScholar, Mar 13, 2007.

1. You are full of rank idiocy.

#31     Mar 14, 2007
  2. any bounce is prolonging the inevitable.

there is no way this market can rally significantly with this no visibility condition we are in .

banks are tightening ..this is key ..

no more free money .. what happens when these FB's need to re finance and cant get a loan ..?? and can't afford their current mortgage payments because their arm is resetting ... ???

this is going to be a vicious cycle that is going to take time to play out ...

it all boils down to the consumer as this is a consumer based economy ...

and the consumer is most likely tapped out... we all know the consumer hasn't been buying all these goods with their paychecks ..no way ...

i can't predict where the market will go ...but my guess is down.

#32     Mar 14, 2007
  3. Markets climb a wall of worry.

#33     Mar 14, 2007
  4. What's wrong with you? I mean, you're either a troll, posting like this in the face of what has been happening and trying to get a response - any response - so you can continue to troll the forums some more...

...or you're a full-blown, first class idiot. Anyone with a sliver of a brain and some common sense would be rather cautious at this point.

#34     Mar 14, 2007
  5. we'll probably sell some more today, but I am on the lookout for a rally into options expiration. there are so many open put positions that are in fat profits and I think when people start covering those it will cause a rally. I am not saying such a rally will last, just saying there will be a rally into the Fibonacci levels and whether it goes further or not is another matter for later!

http://lauristonletter.blogspot.com/

#35     Mar 14, 2007
  6. Bravo!

#36     Mar 14, 2007
  7. hels02

hels02

I LOVE bears! LOVE LOVE LOVE Bears!!! Thank you SOOOO much Bears!!! :D :D

#37     Mar 14, 2007
  8. :D

#38     Mar 14, 2007
  9. The QID didn't look so hot tonight. With this much momentum and only 2 days to go it's (D-2 to MP) looking more and more like the +5% scenario of the last 7 months. Never underestimate the power of miracles (and an infinite printing press)
    over net aggregate pessimism 3 days into OE.

#39     Mar 14, 2007
  10. "I'll probably get some heckles here, but be careful about shorts. Friday is OE and QQQQ max pain still 43. I've seen them perfrom miracles two days into OE."

You too shall believe

#40     Mar 15, 2007