CFT Trading In Montreal Or DV Trading in Toronto

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by TOTL, Aug 23, 2011.

1. TOTL

TOTL

Considering working at CFT in Montreal. I spoke with Dan Cousins & Andrew Duncan & I'm under the impression that these guys are actually a REAL trading firm that actually makes money off of trader gains, not only trader commissions like most of these other "so called" trading firms out there.

If anyone can share any NEW or recent info about CFT Trading in Montreal, I would greatly appreciate it. Please PM me or post. I have never worked for a firm before, but I am strongly considering giving it a shot with these guys. They seem legit.

Would also like any info / feedback on DV Trading in Toronto.

ANY relevant info on either company is appreciated.

Thank you.

2. octsa

octsa

do you Intend to be trained ?

Plz, Give us more informations on both firms once you have call them.

3. TOTL

TOTL

As I said, I already spoke to CFT. I have been trading my own account for a few years so I'm not looking for training. I'm looking for a high quality floor to trade on. I got the impression that they don't do training there anyway. It seems like they are focused on trading, not training.

4. octsa

octsa

I have visited their Financial division Website, they have training but in London and Istanbul. They have a pdf about it.

With your level of sophistication I don't recommend you to go with WTS which is in Montreal.

5. davinci

davinci

CFT in London has nothing to do with Montreal. these are two separate companies.