CFT Financials

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by 10yrtrader, Feb 2, 2006.

1. neil8888

neil8888

I had the pleasure to work with some of the traders in Montreal, and on that basis I would recommend this new arcade.
    Using the arrangement of letters to justify your wrath is a really poor reflection of you.
    What people need to understand about this business is that interests are in fact aligned. If the individual traders makes money, the company can take a split (if this applies). Second as the trader becomes more successful as trades with greater confidence, thus size and frequency the company makes more on commission. Therefore any company that aims to rape their clients are muppets and will undoubtedly be quickly found out. How can you tell? Walk into a office and see how many guys clipping 100 lots plus had traded before they arrived. If there are many you know that this environment can nurture successful traders.
    It boils down to this: take a small risk and potentially earn a premiership footballers salary, or get a pony hierarchical job without the accountability trading offers.
    Trading arcade manager are the equivalent of new used car salesman. Please do remember though, the good ones understand that only hard work on their part and the trainees part will yield results. Finally, I very rarely get involved with such forums but check through 80% of my trainees trades.

Kamakazii implies inevitable self-destruction. Not great a career strategy son.

#21     Nov 7, 2006
  2. Does anyone know the current status of this firm? I heard they were considering a beverly hills, CA office?

#22     Mar 30, 2007
  3. magnet

magnet

The CFT office in Montreal is doing really well they have about 15 traders now. All of whom seem to be doing well. I dont think they are opening in Beverley hills. Toronto maybe!

#23     Apr 6, 2007
  4. Someone has more recent info on this firm related to Any Priston ?

Read on this board that they take retail traders now with unbeatable commissions.

Do you trade at exchange fees ?

#24     Apr 28, 2009
  5. tredar

tredar

are you joking? humor me and tell me what sort of deposit you think they accept these days, and what is so 'unbeatable' about not only their rates, but their overall fees.

#25     Apr 28, 2009
    #26     May 1, 2009
  7. tredar

tredar

they don't hire noobs, and they don't take deposits unless you have a massive record.

their nymex rates aren't the best.

#27     May 1, 2009
  8. malak77

malak77

Any Montreal CFT trader on the forum?
    PM me

#28     Mar 1, 2010
  9. I agree about the fees too......... :D :eek:

#29     Mar 5, 2010
  10. Are there here any traders of Oak Futures or FCT? I would like to know what needs to be done to get into these prop firms. I have no experience as a trader yet. In a few months I finish my university degree

#30     Apr 23, 2017