CFT Financials

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by 10yrtrader, Feb 2, 2006.

1. magnet

magnet

#11     Feb 13, 2006
  2. davinci

davinci

CFT are opening their new London office next week and have taken yet another X Refco employee to run it for them.

#12     Apr 6, 2006
  3. who is the x refco guy running that office?

#13     Apr 6, 2006
  4. Are they still hiring in Montreal?

#14     Apr 6, 2006
  5. davinci

davinci

the guy running the office is Dan Cousins

#15     Apr 7, 2006
  6. davinci

davinci

That isnt 100% true, they are looking for experienced traders or trainee traders who can demonstrate the ability to trade, I am sure Braveheart and his team will be willing to sit down with any trader who would like the oportunity to trade in their office.

#16     Apr 10, 2006
  7. This is only semi-related but, once a twice a year my buddies and I drive up to Montreal for a overnight trip(it's only about a 4hr drive for us).

Someone just told me that you now need a valid passport to cross the border. Previously you only needed valid ID to cross over from NY to Canada. Does anybody know if they changed this or where I can find info on it?

Thanks
    uptik

#17     Apr 10, 2006
  8. Ok, it looks like air/sea travel does require passports now, but land border crossing change is not in effect until 2007.
    http://www.dfait-maeci.gc.ca/can-am/new_york/home_page/travel_requirements_832-en.asp

Thanks google.

#18     Apr 10, 2006
  9. For anyone who is trading @ CFT Montreal....How is it (fees, people, office, etc.)?

#19     Jul 25, 2006
  10. ozzy

ozzy

Hi Guys

I would like to get some information regarding CFT (Montreal). I would like to work there. Any info would help.

Thanks

#20     Nov 6, 2006