CFDs for US, a great day for America

Discussion in 'Trading' started by madrid9, Jan 14, 2007.

1. madrid9

madrid9

2. I thought you traded with CMC Markets... Why are you suggesting people use GCI?

EDIT: B U C K E T S H O P. Be carefull.

3. spam much? did'nt know you were allowed to randomly pimp services on ET.

4. Many people talk about all the shady FX bucket shops... Guess now all the newbies that get sucked into CFD's will have more to complain about.

5. there is a difference between talking about a service / bucket shop. and starting 5 threads saying "best deals!!! at /url here/" no? :D

6. I agree. any direct reference to these CFD companies should be removed.

7. Please read the information on the site before starting these garbage threads.

*GCI Financial Ltd. ("GCI") does not accept clients from the United States. GCI’s services are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is the responsibility of the customer to ascertain the terms of and comply with any local law or regulation to which they are subject

8. Please wait for a site operator to respond.
    You are now chatting with 'GCI Accounts'
    GCI Accounts: This is GCI Admin Rep Samiyyah . How may I assist you today?
    you: I heard a rumor that GCI was taking US clients now. Is that true?
    GCI Accounts: GCI Financial Ltd only transacts business with U.S. customers who have total assets of at least US$ 10 million or are otherwise accredited as "eligible contract participants." GCI's services are not intended for distribution to, or use by, any person in any country or jurisdiction where such distribution or use would be contrary to local law or regulation. It is the responsibility of the customer to ascertain the terms of and comply with any local law or regulation to which they are subject.

AKA- We'll let you break the law if you have enough money.

9. thats awesome. i guess it costs money to stay legal in certain areas. or maybe you are right and they will just ignore the laws for a price.

10. zdreg

zdreg

you are sinking to the level of innuendo.
    learn about the situation before commenting. otherwise you are no different than the person u are criticizing.

#10     Jan 14, 2007