CFD Trading Europe?

Discussion in 'Interactive Brokers' started by kakao, Feb 25, 2020.

1. kakao

kakao

Hi folks,

to trade CFDS do i need Margin Account or Cash Account?

2. Nobert

Nobert

3. tomtr27

tomtr27 Guest

CFD is a bad Asset. Don`t trade CFD`s.
    Trade Micro on CME this is regulated and fair.
    Ör Mini Dax Eurex etc.

Nobert likes this.
  4. Nobert

Nobert

:thumbsup:

5. tomtr27

tomtr27 Guest

Kakao
    I understand that you are from Turkey, is that right? Because there is no derivatives tax, so it's a paradise for traders.

6. kakao

kakao

„Trade Micro on CME“

Tbh, it‘s all greek to me. What does Micro or CME mean please?

„CFD is bad asset“

Why tho? My goal is Scalping or Daytrading with small leverage (between 2-5). Not so greedy.

And yes, being a turkish citizen has ton of contras, but if you bring your money from Overseas to the turkey, you are welcome. The main point is that, you make inflow of a foreign currency to the land. But still not TAX-Free, ofc much less in comparison to the NA or EU afaik.

Btw. do you mean CFD is not regulated and can be risky because of gloating brokers? But i am at IB UK. I guess IB is serious, not?

7. tomtr27

tomtr27 Guest

8. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

CFDs and Forex are not bad if you are just starting and want to try trading with small capital and small size.
    Especially the German DAX30 is available as CFD with very good conditions at several CFD brokers. EURUSD, GBPUSD and other majors are also good to trade.

I had in the past good experience with:
    Admiral Markets
    ActivTrades
    Dukascopy

AMP Global might also be an interesting option.

9. tomtr27

tomtr27 Guest

In Europe CFDs are to be banned, which I have witnessed. EU has already worked something out ! to what extent that reality will be seen. The reason is that there is no benefit to the real economy. As is the case with stock markets. Price maintenance for industry and trade.

10. henry76

henry76

IB cfd's on stocks atleast are pretty good , and cfd's in the uk ( shares) save on paying stamp duty 0.5% on buy side.

#10     Feb 26, 2020