CFC tanking

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by no. 22, Aug 24, 2007.

1. no. 22

no. 22

In freefall now.
    No help in sight.

#41     Aug 29, 2007
  2. looks like the boats are loaded, was shortable at penson until today

#42     Aug 29, 2007
  3. this stock is gigantic turd

#43     Aug 29, 2007
  4. Freefall?

3%?

That's not even one ATR.

It's so scathing.

What am I gonna do?

Gosh.

#44     Aug 29, 2007
  5. Didn't say I liked it.

Looking to either make a more gracious exit OR add to the position (as the case may be).

At times, willing to sacrifice two pawns for a rook.

You've neglected to answer my general question about lending standards, or, more specifically, the distinction between sub-standard and doubful. That's OK. I wasn't really expecting one.

BTW would that truly have bearing on the stock price OR perceptions?

I maintain the philosophy that "this" is the merchandising of paper.

IF there is big money to be made, however big is defined, it's on the SURPRISE side.

#45     Aug 29, 2007
  6. ElCubano

ElCubano

its still shortable at penson....

i am loooking to short about 4000 shares over the next 3 months....wish me luck...i have yet to pull the trigger but have been watching closely for a while....talk me out of it...:p

#46     Aug 29, 2007
  7. I don't know the specifics about the change in lending standards. I can call my friend at his office if you like. The change in lending standards is nothing new anyways. It's across the board in the banking sector anyway.

Who know's, CFC may be a good short term play again if it eventually finds another new bottom which I will wait for. I'd like to see it halted and open in single digits.

#47     Aug 29, 2007
  8. It looks like the abandon ship call has been made on HMS CFC.

#48     Aug 29, 2007
  9. ElCubano

ElCubano

can you blame the kid...that mozilo looks hot with that f**cking tan of his....:p can i get that at sunset tans or do i need to lay under some hydro lights in order to get that pinkish orange tint??...

#49     Aug 29, 2007
  10. Having collected over $400 the last few years anything is possible....wouldn't be surprised to hear that he is a regular botox user...his face skin is tight for an "oldie."

#50     Aug 29, 2007