CFC earnings

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by brettdoyle, Oct 25, 2007.

1. Tan man comes through.

Now short this garbage again.

#21     Oct 26, 2007
  2. Jesus, tan man running to $17 today?

This is nuts!

#22     Oct 26, 2007
  3. Someone on another board said Cramer said not to trust CFC's outlook. I guess that means we should buy CFC?

#23     Oct 26, 2007
  4. Cramer fucked me big time on this stock in the Spring. Mother fucker said they would get bought out when trading at $38. It launched to $40's after that and I closed position.

Yeah, that flip flopper should be jailed.

I'm holding off on a play right now on CFC. See how the FED plays out next week. Maybe she runs to 18+ next week.

I don't want to have a position through the weekend on this scam company.

#24     Oct 26, 2007
  5. Short Squeeze. Excellent example of WHY never hold into earnings. You never know what comes out of it. Could be anything. Meet the Street, Beat the street, disappoint....stock can go anywhere.
    Close positions and then reenter Afterwards as you wait and see which way things go.

This stock has been a traders dream!
    Traders get your slice of the Pie.
    As an investor I wouldn't touch this stock.

Some guy came on the tube earlier, was asked about CFC, said he doesn't trust the guidance......he expressed my sentiments exactly.
    Art Cashman, whom I respect, just said the same thing, as I am typing this.

#25     Oct 26, 2007
  6. You never cover a short because of a Cramer pump, its the most fadeable tell among the market charlatans. Who can trust their earnings, its a laughingstock of a stock, at 17, it is a long term sell. It could squeeze a bit more, but not much more. The stock is toxic waste right now.

#26     Oct 26, 2007
  7. NEVER EVER LISTEN TO A WORD that comes out of that clowns mouth. Or any other analyst that comes on Bloomberg or CNBC.

I caught most of the move today, about $1.75 on avg. I closed my positions and will see what is in store for this stock come next week. Direction/trend has to re-establish itself.
    Good Luck

#27     Oct 26, 2007
  8. I agree, let the margin calls continue, let her run...

All I know is people that bought this between $17-20 a month ago can count their blessings. They will be lucky to break even if they held.

Let the dust settle. Media will pump this and make you think its safe to enter and then BOOM, next leg down.

After FED meeting , my guess is lawsuits start piling in some more on CFC. A buddy of mine works there and you don't want to know the kind of shit that goes on.

#28     Oct 26, 2007
  9. Can you imagine having $15 calls though if you bought them yesterday as a hedge to a short position? Not bad banging this whore stock in both directions.

#29     Oct 26, 2007
  10. Only on Wall Street can an $8 billion company lose $1.2 billion and go up 30% on the news!

#30     Oct 26, 2007