CFC earnings

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by brettdoyle, Oct 25, 2007.

1. More like going with the flow and not fighting the Market's direction.

#11     Oct 25, 2007
  2. Whatever the co reports will dictate whether there is another leg down or the 2 other variables take place.

There WILL be rallies in this stock, we had some excellent upside pops for short entries that took the stock to 20 for some excellent short entries for the next/current leg down going into earnings.

Where this stock goes from here...we shall see.....

I expect a few qtrs of poor earnings. But I will wait to see from the sidelines tomorrow am....then decide what I should do....
    GOOD LUCK ....CFC

#12     Oct 25, 2007
  3. I'm not scalping but .... .25X2000=$500

.50X2000=$1000

VERY EASY to do that today many times. heck $12.75>>>>>12.25 was easy to take. You had a bunch of chances to get .50$.
    I'll take a .50 move any day. and $500 or $1000 profit on an intraday trade.

Good Luck KIDS I am off for some Indian food. We got a kick a$$ Indian Restaurant close by. Then gotta pack up for some flyfishing/duck hunting. I hope I can splash some pintails and teal and hook some eagle lake rainbows as easily as I took money out of CFC.

:D :D

#13     Oct 25, 2007
  4. gobar

gobar

up $1.90 after earning...

lifted S&P

#14     Oct 26, 2007
  5. Futures soar on CFC

#15     Oct 26, 2007
  6. Ah them futures the perfect tool for total manipulation of the stock market.

#16     Oct 26, 2007
  7. I think it was Goldman Sachs that urged the SEC back in the days to introduce equity futures, citing it would allow big investment banks to manipulate equity futures markets overnight (with little volume) in the direction most profitable for their trading desks. More money for the boyz, no money for us mortal traders. We could all as well give up trading, we're all just cannon fodder for GS and the likes.

#17     Oct 26, 2007
  8. now that we have computers, they should just leave the stock exchanges open 24/7. That should make it a tad more difficult to so easily manipulate price if you are correct.

#18     Oct 26, 2007
  9. Countrywide is saying they are going to make a profit next quarter... what a joke... I don't believe that for a second...

#19     Oct 26, 2007
  10. shorting opportunity

#20     Oct 26, 2007